Sacredseeds.co.za

Fridge

Hi,

I am on the mission to get all the seeds I want for the coming outdoor season, but my go-to seedbank hasn't got what I want in stock.

Now Sacred Seeds has exactly what I am looking for.

After recent problems with a certain seedbank I want to be on the save side before ordering from a seedbank I don't know. 

I saw people where happy in the past, but has anyone ordered from them during lockdown? 

Enjoy your wake and bake 😁

Hi bro,

I am based in the Western Cape and look for a few auto Strains from Fastbud seeds (gorilla glue, gelato,...) as these have been recommended to me.

I saw they offer these beans on their website. But what a bummer... the moment I want to add them to the cart it shows they aren't in stock. Don't understand why seeds are visible on the page when they are actually not in stock.

So the search continues.

@PsyCLownthanks man, seeing sacred seeds hasn't got the beans in stock that I am looking for I'll check biltongandbudz.

In general it seems like the local seedbanks are running out of seeds. Let's hope this whole lockdown thing is going to relax a bit soon...

Edited by Fridgedoor
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fridgedoor said:

Hi bro,

I am based in the Western Cape and look for a few auto Strains from Fastbud seeds (gorilla glue, gelato,...) as these have been recommended to me.

I saw they offer these beans on their website. But what a bummer... the moment I want to add them to the cart it shows they aren't in stock. Don't understand why seeds are visible on the page when they are actually not in stock.

So the search continues.

@Fridgedoor

ok cool man.

I purchased seeds from biltong and budz as @PsyCLown suggested.

@CreX was the 1 who introduced me to them.

Only bought 5 seeds from them so far.

3 autos

2 photo

So far germd the 1 banana monkey. Having issues with that. So germing another auto curently

What i can tell u though. Is from all the sites i have visited.

They are the cheapest.

Have the largest range - auto and photo

Have alot of stock.

Delivery was 3 days.

They in cape town.

Suggest u give them a long look.

Lots to see there.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fridgedoor said:

Thanks guys, I see they have quite a variety of seeds.

@afternoon blazerblazerthey are definitely selling their seeds cheaper than others.

@PsyCLownI guess I'll have to look for similar seeds. I am just one of those guys who wants to get what I have in mind ☺. Oh well, hunting for seeds is one of my favourite activities during winter.

They have a gelato auto and photo strain bro. 

I did get 1 of each.

Coz mr  @Prom sold me on it. Haha

• Like 1