Top Performing Strains to grow indoor

Kiteloop

Lol we can't answer this for you bro. 

There are just too many to choose from and that's before knowing your tastes and what you prefer. 

Take a peek at some seed sites and see what tickles your fancy... 

@Cannabist

Biltong and buds are some great places to start. 

But the deal is... Once you choose the seeds... I, and the members of this site, will make sure the plant gets the best advice under the sun👌🌱🌿☀️

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

You tackle it from the wrong side 😁

You should put the question in that direction: What fertilizer you guys have the best results with? ^^

My answer would be Plagron and Bio Bizz  😉 If you use a very good fertilizer.. your harvest should at least double.. what isn't bad at all hehehe

I have a bet running right now, that I can get 1kg (dry) out of 1 m2... lets see how close I get to the target 😂 (i hate losing bets, so I take this rather serious)

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Prom said:

You tackle it from the wrong side 😁

You should put the question in that direction: What fertilizer you guys have the best results with? ^^

My answer would be Plagron and Bio Bizz  😉 If you use a very good fertilizer.. your harvest should at least double.. what isn't bad at all hehehe

I have a bet running right now, that I can get 1kg (dry) out of 1 m2... lets see how close I get to the target 😂 (i hate losing bets, so I take this rather serious)

I 100% agree 👌 
As a hydroponic grower i cannot use Bio Bizz, for obvious reasons, but have been using GHE for over a year with incredible results.
So i think im going to stick with it for the indoor grow.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kiteloop said:

I 100% agree 👌 
As a hydroponic grower i cannot use Bio Bizz, for obvious reasons, but have been using GHE for over a year with incredible results.
So i think im going to stick with it for the indoor grow.

https://www.plagron.com/en/products/hydro-a-hydro-b 

Plagron is by a mile my preferred hydro fertilizer... but you have to import it down here at the moment.  

8 minutes ago, 1000Hills Nursery said:

GHE works ... No denying...💪

Strain selection? Rather ask for recommendations on quality breeders. Most of what's easily available is far from quality and is merely to keep the hobbiest happy

Also agree completely! My previous run was from Sensi Seeds, in Amsterdam. Super nice genetics! 

Who else could you recommend that I can find locally. 

I used it in Europe with rather good results. Was looking for it down here.. couldn't find.. ended with Bio Bizz (also went soil as all my friends swapped from hydro to soil again).

Plagron are in contact with some SA companies.. seems there is a high interest in importing it.. not sure how long it will take till all is registered. But 😁 can't wait to swap back to what I love 😊 

1 hour ago, Prom said:

https://www.plagron.com/en/products/hydro-a-hydro-b 

Plagron is by a mile my preferred hydro fertilizer... but you have to import it down here at the moment.  

Import you say 🤔 is it registered with the DOA? If not I'd love to know how you get it through customs 😏

Edit: 

Plagron are in contact with some SA companies.. seems there is a high interest in importing it.. not sure how long it will take till all is registered. But 😁 can't wait to swap back to what I love 😊 

Ah only saw this now 😣 so not registered, bummer. 

Edited by Ill_Evan

Same like most stuff works down here.. the guy not giving a damn 😁 till now.. always got what i ordered. OK, it can take some time.. record was ordered in Feb, even forgot that I ordered the material and in October i got a pick up slip with no idea what it could be. And had a great face palm moment when i opened the parcel and checked the stamp with the date when the parcel actually got send out. 😊

Still have 2 shipments of Serenade outstanding 🤔 not talking of all the seeds i ordered during 420 😂 lock down is rather annoying now.. went to builders to order material (insulation) for after the lock down.. nope.. can't. Not even home delivery.. world really stopped down here. 

Edited by Prom
typo.. there should be more ^^
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Kiteloop said:

Looking for some recommendations on great strains to grow indoor. Combination of ease of growing, good size yield and decent potency. 

What do you want from your weed? Where are your tastes?

I love a haze for example. Super energetic for when I want to get busy. They are the most iffi and hardest to grow imo, take long to flower, not a beginner's plant nor really suited to indoor.

But I also love kush hybrids. They offer a nice balance and make up my every day smoke. 

From my own stable, I recommend Bubbleberry Glue, Triple Chocolate, or Bubba kush. All three finish flowering in 8-9 weeks, are terpene packed, high in THC, and express as indica, with decent yields if you train. Perfect for indoors. They are available through Cannabist.

In the end the only way you are going to find what you really want is to start somewhere and explore the very vast expanse of what cannabis has to offer.

• Like 3

@Totemic  Yeah i hear you mean man.
Im also a big fan of super energetic strains. This past outdoor season i grew a Silver Haze - Fire OG ( very energetic)
And also a Girls Scout Cookies>

Both I did harvest when trichomes were more clear than amber, to even intensify the "energetic buzz"
And that technique really works

The Blue Dream I got was a real pleasure to grow, honestly. The bud turned out amazing also, they're from Nirvana seed bank. The high was well balanced and really intense if you hit a slightly too big bong.

The tree was resilient and responded extremely well to training. Could net 500g/sq m easy with some HST indoors.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk