Snapshot Of The Month Voting Group - Judges Wanted

420SA

We'd like to get a voting group together that will help judge our SOTM winners going forward

Right now it's basically just Psyclown and Myself so we thought it may be a better idea if we get together at least 5 regular members who would be willing to take part in an anonymous poll to help judge the winners for each month. 

Psyclown and myself will decide on the 10 nominees but you will help out with judging the ultimate winners, however many places there will be.

That doesn't mean you won't be able to take part in future competitions. If you do take part you'll just be left out of the vote for that month

If any of you guys are keen let us know. As I say, you need to be a regular member who visits the site relatively often and see yourself sticking around for the foreseeable future. 

You can either reply to this thread or send me a PM. Look forward to hearing from you.

:-peace

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Bluntly said:

Me too. I know I don't say much but I'm always here.

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk

Awesome thank you! Just note you'll need to visit the site on a browser to vote as Tapatalk doesn't support polls

• Like 1

• 420SA unpinned this topic