Diary Complete Grow gear engaged!

CreX

Okay update time! The ladies have pushed through the stretch and have started forming budsites. 

Will be doing the last pyrol neem spray and then it's onward to harvest! 

I flipped them on the 28th of December, so this day 16 in bloom and I think they are doing alright 

IMG_20200112_191433.jpg

IMG_20200112_191839.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Good lawd if feels like an eternity since the last update!! 

The ladies did stretch alil more and have started packing on the budsites development. 

I completed a massive defoliation on day 21, and here are the results. 

It is day 26 

IMG_20200123_223030.jpg

• Like 6

I'm very excited hehe... This will be one of my sweetest grows yet so I do have this proud feeling😉

Even though I got the plants when they were big, I think I have guided them and looked after them enough to have a great pride feeling about it😁😁

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mambawana said:

@CreX 

Yoh bru very very nice, your veg room is happening. 

How do you deal with runoff? 

I don't really have a runoff problem, but what I do have is that false floor mat that goes on the floor of the tent, and when I do water or feed I only water until runoff, so not a lot of runoff for me... 

At worst the runoff pools in the tent and the plants reabsorb some of it back into the pots, or I let it evaporate... Small tribute to the low jhb RH haha 

At worst My RH will climb up to 60% before all the water evaporates and then it's back down to 45 until the next watering haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CreX said:

I don't really have a runoff problem, but what I do have is that false floor mat that goes on the floor of the tent, and when I do water or feed I only water until runoff, so not a lot of runoff for me... 

At worst the runoff pools in the tent and the plants reabsorb some of it back into the pots, or I let it evaporate... Small tribute to the low jhb RH haha 

At worst My RH will climb up to 60% before all the water evaporates and then it's back down to 45 until the next watering haha

Working smart and not hard...:rastabanana

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What a crazy time! I haven't had time to engage fully with the forum over the past few months.

So let's see if I can get another diary going some time... Or pick up on another diary 😉

So the last pics you guys saw were nearing the end of the grow. 

Here is the final harvest with a few pics 

I still haven't weighed it all properly... But I did weigh some of it... And if I use those figures I guesstimate about 450 odd grams from a 1.2x1.2 area under 300w LED. 

So not too shabby, but definitely room for improvement... @Prom with his goal of 1kg in a 1x1 area has me inspired. 

IMG_20200403_181656.jpg

• Like 2

I must admit, 1kg in 1sqm does have me intrigued too and wondering whether I could reach such figures although I'm not too sure.

A 1.2 x 0.6m tent is 0.72sqm and based on what I've managed to pull from such a space... The figures don't add up, perhaps if I were to do a scrog. I dunno.
@Prom what's the best you've gotten so far in terms of grams per sqm? What has it worked out to?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Slurricane x juggernaut 

Slurijugg 

All phenos smell and taste the same which is consistent. All had decently dense nugs too

Very earthy floral flavour which leaves a remarkably pleasant aftertaste for quite some time. 

Definitely a solid 8 out of 10

IMG_20200517_132006.jpg

IMG_20200517_123244.jpg

• Like 1

Citradelic sunset 

Must admit... This bud pulled through in the end and gave me the largest colas and a very good yeild! 

All phenos ran similarly but only 2 of the 3 made solid buds. The smell is pungent but I find it quite sour. 

Flavour has been said to be fruity citrusey vibe... I don't get that too much, I get a very woody spicy taste. 

Compared to others that have this strain going, I could have left them going for another 2 whole weeks! Which could have changed my opinion more favorably. 

Just makes it to a 7 out of 10 in my books. 

IMG_20200517_131940.jpg

IMG_20200517_123500.jpg

• Like 2