Zkittles Auto Outdoor

Breadinator

Will be growing three plants, each one in a different medium, i.e. Just Cannabis, Freedom Farms & The Grow Station.

Would have liked to grow more than one plant per medium but money and space is limited.

Seeds were soaked for 24H and planted today in 1.5l pots with FF Seedstarter. Although both JC & TGS states that their soil is good from seed to harvest, I don't want to take chances..

They will be transplanted to 20l Fabric Pots and start off with only feeding with water and maybe adding some tea. Biobizz on standby if needed.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
Very nice... No perlite in that Just Cannabis soil?

Curious to see the outcome, pitty they are not all clones though as I feel that may give a more accurate representation of how the soils compare.
Regardless, still very cool and I want to see the results! haha 
No perlite in Just Cannabis or The Grow Shop. Both retains a lot more water (or feels like it, much heavier) than Freedom Farms.

Very nice! Should get some good teas from there, but will it be enough?

If you are able to get some Organics Matter soil, it may be worth adding that to the mix. I feel it's a very good soil, I have even found some earthworms in my Organics Matter soil. I prefer it over the Freedom Farms soil personally, it's cheaper too.

• Like 1

Looking healthy. The Grow Station's soil is much heavier and compact than the other two. I have to put some effort in when trying to feel if the soil is dry with my finger. Regardless, still growing nicely.

e417ced3fa7053b079c56e259d018d0c.jpg

The Just Cannabis Soil feels the same in weight and compactness as Freedom Farm's

Just Cannabis

a0c23f9429e893bcf614d7f76512cc01.jpg

The lady in the Freedom Farms soil were attacked, but likely caught the culprit red handed. Didn't live long enough for me to take a picture, but looks similar to this. "Army Worm"

cb143b53d327c7ab684a287bbb3c6ce7.jpg

c92a1f6b5fd35dfd7994bec109af87fb.jpg

They recieve water and recieved some tea twice (of which the second is today)

• Like 2

Very nice man. Loving this grow of yours. I will be following for sure. 

My vote goes towards FF from the start but even though I love their soil you can't use it indoors. Every bag I buy/bought came with an irritable supply of Fungus Gnats. So outdoors they're soil is awesome and also using it for a couple of my plants... 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Smelly Joe said:

Very nice man. Loving this grow of yours. I will be following for sure. 

My vote goes towards FF from the start but even though I love their soil you can't use it indoors. Every bag I buy/bought came with an irritable supply of Fungus Gnats. So outdoors they're soil is awesome and also using it for a couple of my plants... 

Fair argument, but still not actually acceptable as a large supplier... They must sort their shit out.. Same as Organic matters soils.... People pay premium bucks for premium soil and frankly... Fungus infested medium is not a premium product.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...