Exotic Genetix - Big Smooth

greenkush

Transplants done, using new plantmatters 22L's I much prefer these dimensions than those of FF, they are not as wide but are taller which means more can be squeezed into a small space Also using newly  obtained OM soil. Will be topping in a day or two after transplant shock wares off.

Root zone of one plant:

00C6BF94-F20F-4F34-9589-FA5083F8C0EA.thumb.JPG.431e4bcd8b5fd0f14a17ae73aa7906f3.JPG

F0D95928-C39C-4AD6-9A6D-B49E1386C243.thumb.JPG.6482054caab07196b71c6540375172c0.JPG

• Like 8

On 6/21/2019 at 3:27 PM, greenkush said:

Update: So the plants bounced back after their short bout of medium issue. I plan to transplant next week, medium of choice will be organic matters.

IMG-1745.thumb.JPG.88743da0f66a1323300e1014a5d9f73c.JPG

Out of curiosity, what is on the leaves?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Pat999 said:

Looking good Greenkush. Is your strains all basically the same flowering time or do you have some that go a little longer than others?

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

That tent is a mix of chocolate mint og and the titular strain. I have not even looked up their times I think they both 8/9 weeks but I chop when the plants tell me, I rarely ever follow a specific week count. 

• Like 1

That tent is a mix of chocolate mint og and the titular strain. I have not even looked up their times I think they both 8/9 weeks but I chop when the plants tell me, I rarely ever follow a specific week count. 
Oh yeah for sure. Check what the trichs tell you. Strangely enough I had my Bay11 strain lag behind with it switching to flowering and took much longer than the rest. Luckily your plants are pretty similar in times. With the 7 different strains I have I'm sure some will go longer than others

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk