My Secret Jardin

Dr. Green

• 1 month later...

Lots of upgrades done since the last run. My AC is now on a controller I added a Meaco 20l dehumidifier upgraded the tent to a Secret Jardin DS120 replaced small 6 inch fans with box fans. 

I'm ready to flip, will do this today or tomorrow.

Back left Zweet Inzanity, back right Blueberry Indica x Heribei, front left Peyote Cookies, front right Jolly Rancher. 

1 more mixed run after this then it's time for mono crops with the best I've found. 

20191029_171429.jpg

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

Man, such a beautiful canopy! So flat and even!

How many plants are in there again and how do you water all of them? How do you get to them to water them?

There's 4 plants in there the one right back stretched more than the rest but I'm happy with the canopy seeing as they are 4 different strains. 

I use biobizz nutrients so I cannot premix in a reservoir. What I do is mix my nutrients as I need them in a 25 bucket. I have a pump that pumps the solution into the pots via DIY irrigation piping. The setup to water probably cost me like R250 an 1 hours work

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Had to start increasing the amount of nutrients that I feed as I could see the plants are getting a lighter green

Just got myself some Bio Heaven to add to the list of nutes

I also started the seeds for my next indoor run which will be all DNA: 3 x LA confidential and 1x cataract Kush which is LA Confidential x OG Kush.

Also started an Aztec Rain and Sannies Jack which will go outside with my Zsweet Inzanity clones. Very impressed with Zsweet Inzanity outdoors. 

20191129_121426.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/29/2019 at 2:59 PM, PsyCLown said:

Nice man!

You really like your BioBizz nutes, does your irrigation system leak at all?

Yeah I'm a big fan my bud taste different than most I smoke with other people and for me I believe its due to biobizz. 

Yes I lose a couple of ml when I water but I have a tray the leaks are only a few drops no big deal in my setup. 

45 minutes ago, Dr. Green said:

Yeah I'm a big fan my bud taste different than most I smoke with other people and for me I believe its due to biobizz. 

Yes I lose a couple of ml when I water but I have a tray the leaks are only a few drops no big deal in my setup. 

Hmm, differ as in better or? I assume you mean same strain, when you have grown it vs others?

I did my first grow with BioBizz and now have moved away from it, although not growing the same strains so won't be able to compare unfortunately.

I did not really have an issue with BioBizz, worked well I'd say but I want to try other nutes, cheaper nutes... and I am moving to coco with fertigation.

At this point, I do not plan on going back to BioBizz but that is just my personal preference - perhaps that will change after I harvest though. Will see.

1 minute ago, PsyCLown said:

Hmm, differ as in better or? I assume you mean same strain, when you have grown it vs others?

I did my first grow with BioBizz and now have moved away from it, although not growing the same strains so won't be able to compare unfortunately.

I did not really have an issue with BioBizz, worked well I'd say but I want to try other nutes, cheaper nutes... and I am moving to coco with fertigation.

At this point, I do not plan on going back to BioBizz but that is just my personal preference - perhaps that will change after I harvest though. Will see.

I've only tried biobizz so I can't compare what's better to use I'm bias lol. 

Biobizz tastes sweeter to me in general I've had a few of the same clones but mostly just more sweet

11 minutes ago, Dr. Green said:

I've only tried biobizz so I can't compare what's better to use I'm bias lol. 

Biobizz tastes sweeter to me in general I've had a few of the same clones but mostly just more sweet

Interesting, I must certainly give it a go and grow the same strain again and compare.

Probably grow more Bruce Banner or GSC x Bruce Banner as I quite like the bud. I think the Bruce Banner will be a good idea with the high THC ... See if it's anymore potent or perhaps frostier.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Day 65 almost there will chop them any day now. They have been getting water only for the past 10 days or so. Buds falling over need to get a net with smaller holes for the 2nd net next run20200105_195832.thumb.jpg.d953ab5a68304b917ec997df4dc5c6b4.jpg

Blueberry Indica x Heribei 20200105_195632.thumb.jpg.f2a35178b1324e7a7106442a7351d989.jpg

Zsweet Inzanity 20200105_195611.thumb.jpg.00af5fef3e8af3b2961d6b4ce66255a0.jpg

Peyote Cookies 20200105_195552.thumb.jpg.af835aefe5868a7ea4b9167ecc366b38.jpg

Jolly Rancher 20200105_195543.thumb.jpg.95313cca784912233ffd428e41107eb8.jpg

Edited by Dr. Green
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, GGG said:

Looks fantastic!!!
Your buds are evenly spread, did you SOG?
Most of the strains I did still had clear thrichs on 9 weeks, usually I need to go to 11-12 weeks...

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

It's a 4 plant SCROG with 2 nets. This is a mixed run and I use my tent to dry so have to chop them all at once. The Peyote Cookies is ready for sure the rest not so much so I'm trying find a balance to harvest them all at once. 

Next run is 4 times Sannies Jack they will go 11weeks plus then I have Miss USA from DNA genetics and after that I will do mono crops so I can harvest at the perfect time with the keepers I've found. 

Edited by Dr. Green
  • Like 1

Day 35 for these Great White Shark, Alien Tatentula and DP. Trying to see how this pans out, one 25L pot with 5 clones, other 25L with 4 clones and 15L pots with 1 and 3. This is a 1,2x1,2m DIY room with QB440 and QB300 DSC_1332.jpgDSC_1330.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, GGG said:

Day 35 for these Great White Shark, Alien Tatentula and DP. Trying to see how this pans out, one 25L pot with 5 clones, other 25L with 4 clones and 15L pots with 1 and 3. This is a 1,2x1,2m DIY room with QB440 and QB300 DSC_1332.jpgDSC_1330.jpg

Shit son!!! 

Why haven't you got a diary up!? Plants are looking gawjus!!! 

• Agree 1