My Secret Jardin

Dr. Green

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, greenkush said:

Looking good! Side note I've placed an order for the DR240W. Do you find the jardin's suffer from light leakage?

Awesome man where did you order it from? I see they now available locally from grohydro in kzn. 

Dude the secret jardin tents are super legit, I've had my girlfriend lock me up inside my tent and I couldn't see a single spec of light provide I closed all the ventilation holes properly. The cover over the zip need to be bent in place every now and then I bet you will be super happy with it and all the accessories is awesome. 

I want to upgrade to a DR 150w this year but need to sort finances first as it will require another 315w cmh 

15 hours ago, Dr. Green said:

Awesome man where did you order it from? I see they now available locally from grohydro in kzn. 

Dude the secret jardin tents are super legit, I've had my girlfriend lock me up inside my tent and I couldn't see a single spec of light provide I closed all the ventilation holes properly. The cover over the zip need to be bent in place every now and then I bet you will be super happy with it and all the accessories is awesome. 

I want to upgrade to a DR 150w this year but need to sort finances first as it will require another 315w cmh 

grohydro are doing a custom import for me, I will then be building two custom LED strip fixtures for it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Day 57 will come down in the next week or so.  She tested 18%thc 1%cbd but I'm sure we all know with big buddha terps is where its at. 

I'm adding a AC and 4 times 60w strips from Atreum in the next run. So hoping to improve https://atreumlighting.com/collections/frontpage/products/ara-20-led-light-bar

20190520_003459.jpg

20190520_003609.jpg

Edited by Dr. Green
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Damn baie mooi!! Jis im jealous bro, the neatness is also next level, making me feel a bit slordig jong!

Nice to see that build, never seen a similar one, you should patent it! Curious how many lumens you will be pumping out there, going to be staunch!  :-greenthumb

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Dank said:

Damn baie mooi!! Jis im jealous bro, the neatness is also next level, making me feel a bit slordig jong!

Nice to see that build, never seen a similar one, you should patent it! Curious how many lumens you will be pumping out there, going to be staunch!  :-greenthumb

Thanks man

When I started getting equipment about 10 months ago I could not decide which lights I wanted. 

The spectrum of CMH really attracted me but I was also very interested in quantum boards. Now I have both, super stoked to see what will happen with the extra lights now. 

My friend built the aluminium frame for me it basically clips on to the cmh hood so I can adjust all the lights with only 2 rollers 

Past few days was very cold but I stay under 26 degrees 

• Like 1

So they all went into their final pots now. 3x jackberry from seed and back left is a jillybean clone. 

Gave them a spray with some eco oil just to try and help prevent Powedery Mildew. 

PH water now only this soil is super strong and they too green for my liking. 

Hope to flip in 2 weeks 

20190616_182610.jpg

20190616_190659.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...