Skunkpharms Indoor grows

SkunkPharm

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

Both the Zurple Punch and All Gas look really good and tasty! Very nice 😄 

Did you cross Slurricane with Dream Queen?

Yes they came out nicely. So the crosses really came about from the fact that I had issues with the germination of the dream queen seeds. 4 from 10. And only one was fem. So kept a male and pollenated a clone. At the time that this was going on I decided to put my last slurricane clone in with that little project. So now I have enough Dream Queen seeds to las me a life time. And now I can play withe some of the slurricane x DQ plants. I also have some Deluxe Sugarcane fem Pollen i want to put on some of my clones.

Edited by SkunkPharm
  • Like 3

Ahh ok, curious to see what comes of it. Have not heard of Dream Queen before though.

Zurple Punch is by In House  genetics? Would love to get my hands on that, although even if you did have cuttings I think we're quite far away from each other.

20 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

Ahh ok, curious to see what comes of it. Have not heard of Dream Queen before though.

Zurple Punch is by In House  genetics? Would love to get my hands on that, although even if you did have cuttings I think we're quite far away from each other.

I got the zurple from capecoasthybrids. They really take their time to select their phenos. He is busy with pount Break from surfer seeds atm.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Here is some of the plants I still have going. First one is White Wedding from Ethos. Then there is 2 pics of the Strawpicana from Oni Seeds and the last pic is of the Deluxe Sugarcane pheno I found and liked. First day of flower today. I like her flowering time and minty terps. She was severely topped and got a bit to big. 

20210611_054514~2.jpg

20210611_054120.jpg

20210611_054032.jpg

20210611_054337.jpg

• Like 10