Going back in! 630w CMH / NFT grow

TheGrowGod

Been a while since I posted, but as soon as the good news landed the other day I've been itching to get back in the game! So here we go.

Going to be growing in an attic with: 

1x630w CMH Light

HIT 250b duct fan

4xNFT Flute Trays (Should arrive later this week)

Worm casting tea for nutes - invested in a worm farm a few years back and its finally reached a sustainable level, plan to go completely organic with this one.

In terms of genetics - ive ordered 3 clones of each of the below that should be ready in the next 10 days

Critical cheese 

Green crack 

Northern lights 

Blue venom

Plan to keep one of each in a mother/clone chamber. Lets see where this goes - Feel free to hassle me for updates!

WhatsApp_Image_2018-09-27_atd_20_08_29.thumb.jpeg.d971150e6654ea0edc8c94f62f68ed0d.jpeg

WhatsApp_Image_2018-09-27_at_19_46_43.thumb.jpeg.50fb68a3d40bf096853bb3ab374970f5.jpeg

d.thumb.jpeg.b192dea6e6d1592129dbd2e32b7626d4.jpeg

WhatsApp_Image_2018-09-27_adt_19_46_43.thumb.jpeg.312bea9d5032e8a1bd2e0317f8c60130.jpeg

• Like 1

That grower must be one beast of a salesman, apart from being a complete bullshitter. Is he telling you who the breeders are? I saw someone doing similar on Facebook, when I asked him who the breeders of the strains are, he didn't have a clue what I was talking about  :-hilarious

There is going to be a lot of that going around from now on.

The local breeding scene has been around forever and will become more aparent now. I take what I do as an example. My seeds will always be free. Its a passion for me not a business. I want to share my efforts.

Now Im not saying commercial breeders are just in it for the money. Breeding cannabis has to be a passion for anyone to seriously persue. And it costs money to breed on commercial scales so commercial seeds have to carry a premium. 

But paying any amount of money for a clone in a cannabis legal country seems crazy. :-hairpull

Yeah cos you shared the cost on the umpteenth shipment that duds out in customs? Neigh bra, if I'm spending a few hundred dorra on cuts, I'm not sharing for shit. Everyone is an adult and capable of doing it for themselves, the info is out there, the opportunity rife.

If I could buy descent clones I would. R450 is a bit steep. I would love to see what that light can do no matter what it costs.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

If the strain was legit, I don't think 450 would be too bad, 2 weeks to veg to take additional clones, 12 days to root. And you're ready to flower.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

If I could buy descent clones I would. R450 is a bit steep. I would love to see what that light can do no matter what it costs.

If the strain was legit, I don't think 450 would be too bad, 2 weeks to veg to take additional clones, 12 days to root. And you're ready to flower.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Agreed

Personally, I feel like clones should be traded. Share genetics, everyone gets a taste

Now that's what I'm talking about, and even if the person doesn't have something to trade immediately then karma will ensure it gets reciprocated in the end lol

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

My nigga! Sharing is caring

Personally, I feel like clones should be traded. Share genetics, everyone gets a taste

Now that's what I'm talking about, and even if the person doesn't have something to trade immediately then karma will ensure it gets reciprocated in the end lol

My nigga! Sharing is caring

Toby will direct you

• 3 weeks later...