Pat's Bikini Bottom Perpetual

Pat999

Yip, thought I'd be home before the wind picked up...lost two 1m side branches.
It was hectic, had gone to my friend and stressed about his plants he says they're fine tho because I asked but phew... Its a doozie this.

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

So tonight I'm taking more clones and putting them into rockwool cubes. I bought jiffy pellets from the hydro shop in Kraaifontein and then went about taking clones. I'm seeing now that those pellets are probably fucked like a prostitute because it took 50min to expand and no its not because I didn't use luke warm water, the shit shouldn't even take 5min to expand fully. So now I'm forced to atleast take 2-3 extra clones of each strain so that I can make sure I have something for this next round.

Cock!

Well I'm getting ready to spray down my girls, they're looking lovely in the 20L fabric pots. This is a prevention spray for this kak PM going around. Pics are as follows

1st:
Left - Strawberry Amnesia
Right - DC OG

2nd
Left - Amnesia Haze
Right - Amnesia Haze

3rd
Left - Bay11
Right - Lemon Diesel

4th
Left - Blue Dream
Right - AK

I'll be checking for pistils on all of them now and see which ones have them, if they're all good we're set for day 1 of flowering already after 4 days of 12/12, 36 hour dark period fellas, give it a go my ou.

I'm also going to be taking clones from a bunch of them because of the jiffy situation

Cheers ouensDSC_1121.jpgDSC_1122.jpgDSC_1123.jpgDSC_1124.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Looks like everything is on track.
Lekker man.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Yup things are going pretty chilled. I'm waiting on them to dry so I can put them back in the tent. A little more of a defol will be required in a week or two

Yeee, so took 16 new clones last night. I have pistils on my flowering Blue Dream, AK, both AH plants and DC OG. Still waiting on the Bay11, Lemon Diesel and Strawberry Amnesia to show pistils. Should be within the next few days but I'm just waiting on them to confirm pistils.

I have gone to rockwool cubes for the new 16 clones, there's nothing like getting jiffy pellets, then after more than a week you go to pick the jiffy up with the clone and it bliksems off the side so you stand there with the empty jiffy pellet. Fok.

Okay well just a lil updating, my clones in the jiffy pellets has seen better days, I'm expecting to lose quite a few of them due to the kak the pellets were. Anyhow with the new clones in the dome in rockwool cubes we're on track again.

The flowering tent is looking real tasty, it's off to a good start for sure.

Alrighty gecko ecko jankey my you know what over and outDSC_1132.jpgDSC_1131.jpgDSC_1126.jpgDSC_1127.jpgDSC_1129.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Pat999 said:

Okay well just a lil updating, my clones in the jiffy pellets has seen better days, I'm expecting to lose quite a few of them due to the kak the pellets were. Anyhow with the new clones in the dome in rockwool cubes we're on track again.

The flowering tent is looking real tasty, it's off to a good start for sure.

Alrighty gecko ecko jankey my you know what over and outDSC_1132.jpgDSC_1131.jpgDSC_1126.jpgDSC_1127.jpgDSC_1129.jpg

How do you manage to take photos under HPS? I get a horrible flickering thing.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2019 at 9:32 PM, Zaskar09 said:

Yes, is that the problem?

Sorry for not replying sooner. Yes magnetic's show that flicker on camera's etc. Has something to do with the frequency the ballasts run at. Has no negative effect on the plants.

• Like 2

On 6/25/2019 at 11:40 PM, Pat999 said:

LoL honestly dude I don't have much of a social life and I'm not married and don't have any relationship. So you can imagine where my money goes to

@Pat999 money well spent, ek galla Gravitas!

Btw I hear the girls are now strictly getting "into" "grower dudes", heard it from a legit source!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

[mention=1162]Pat999[/mention] money well spent, ek galla Gravitas!
Btw I hear the girls are now strictly getting "into" "grower dudes", heard it from a legit source!
LoL not bothered tbh, stoner loner

• Like 1