Is growing mj addictive?

zairek

Yas - my opinion is that it is addictive. I also concur with the above comments. Our nursery here on the farm has become overtaken this year by sweat smells and phenos that impress the hell outa me - I can spend a week in there and it feels like a few minutes. Never have we grown anything but landrace for our oil projects. But since being into'd to these fance new genetics, I cannot stop myself from visiting the girls in the nursery at least once a day. It used to be, a quick run through the organic garden outside ... 😁

Edited by 420sake
  • Like 2

• 10 months later...

I was away from my girls last week for 4 days camping in the Caroo...

Had nightmares of Spider Mites and WPM taking over.... Shit man... never again...😎 And when I came back and my brother inlaw told me he misted my indoor girls and hoped that it was cool I gave birth to a alligator...🙄

• Haha 2

I find growing to be more of a commitment than an addiction. I grow enough to last me until next season with a bit extra to share with friends so 4 months get dedicated to doing this and it is rewarding on so many levels.

Edited by EvenSteven
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 3/19/2021 at 9:47 PM, EvenSteven said:

I find growing to be more of a commitment than an addiction. I grow enough to last me until next season with a bit extra to share with friends so 4 months get dedicated to doing this and it is rewarding on so many levels.

I have gotten to this stage now. A grow can easily take over ones commitments and become the commitment.

The amount of time a grow can take away from you adds up very quickly.

However, would I change that currently? Hell no!

Still an amazing feeling once harvest comes (after trim jail though) and you get to reap the benefits of all the love, time and effort you have put into the grow and fire up some of your own home grown dank!

• Like 1