The Lazy Auto grow - 2nd auto attempt outdoors

TheLazyFisherman

So at it again.

This time I'm going extra lazy.
Will be starting in the tent and transferring it outdoors once established.

So seed is planted directly in the pot/soil already.

FF coco perl 70/30 + 25% worm castings (I wont ever use FF amended soils again due to ph issues)

Biodyne 401 + Biobizz Activera ( just in the beginning to get microbial life and breakdown process going and maybe after heavy rain)

Talbourne Vita grow (might add Talbourne flower or a PK boost of some sorts)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Totemic said:

That biodyne causes ph issues quite often. Wouldnt be surprised if you experience the same issues if you keep using it. 

Thanks for letting me know 👍👍What other option do I have? or should I just stick to worm casting for microbes?

Edited by TheLazyFisherman
  • Like 2

I only run in rich organics, where i add no additional microbes ever. I nurture the microherd. 

Even with the worm castings added, your medium is far from the organic foundation necessary. 

If i were you i wouldnt have added the worm castings, would use a salt based feed on that inert medium, or go a full organic route and build a proper soil if you dont like re-amending, and focus on the microherd with compost teas and or organic nutes such as biobizz. I grow in re-amended FF soils that have been re-amended over and over, since 2019, so 4 year old soil, and zero pH issues ever. 

But that's just me. Its either or, but not this blended approach. Its just too easy to stress plants this way... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
  • Fire! 1

40 minutes ago, Totemic said:

I only run in rich organics, where i add no additional microbes ever. I nurture the microherd. 

Even with the worm castings added, your medium is far from the organic foundation necessary. 

If i were you i wouldnt have added the worm castings, would use a salt based feed on that inert medium, or go a full organic route and build a proper soil if you dont like re-amending, and focus on the microherd with compost teas and or organic nutes such as biobizz. I grow in re-amended FF soils that have been re-amended over and over, since 2019, so 4 year old soil, and zero pH issues ever. 

But that's just me. Its either or, but not this blended approach. Its just too easy to stress plants this way... 

Veeeeery much agree ^^ mixing worlds makes diagnosis of issues way harder to figure out. Coco and Hydro you have to pH.. so why go biological? I personally wouldn't go Coco anyhow.. Hydro or Soil.. i don't do mix in between 😛 Hydro i run chemical and soil i run biological based fertilizers. Why make things complicated? 😉 

• Like 2
  • Fire! 1

On 1/16/2023 at 10:37 AM, Totemic said:

If you only ever learn one thing...

@Totemic's First Two Lines.

It's the difference between dirt and soil.

If you can really look after the LIFE in the soil it will blow your mind.

And it improves with time.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/14/2023 at 12:50 PM, TheLazyFisherman said:

Since its not a proper auto i experimented a bit. 

Is auto or photo active... but to my knowing.. there are no "un-proper" plants 😉 what is it? Did it not start to flower within 5 weeks.. then is most likely a to early release. Depending on genetics.. can be a gold mine 😎 you might want to keep a cut before it flowers.. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Prom said:

Is auto or photo active... but to my knowing.. there are no "un-proper" plants 😉 what is it? Did it not start to flower within 5 weeks.. then is most likely a to early release. Depending on genetics.. can be a gold mine 😎 you might want to keep a cut before it flowers.. 

The Fastbuds Zkittlez auto went full into flower about 5 weeks yes with lights out only during loadshedding. The Bulkseeds white prussian auto stayed in veg  probably 7 weeks,once i moved outdoors it went into flower very quickly but towards the end we were in December i saw signs of revegging. I think you right on being early releases. 

I have 1 white prussian seed left. You never know 😉👍

Edited by TheLazyFisherman
Genetics
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...