5 weeks flowering

Righteoussower

Ok Ok, let all just relax and breath.....
I understand what you mean when you said you just started cutting off fan leaves and then stopped and realized, it happend and sometimes happens to me to. 
How long is the flowering period on this strain??? 

Gorilla glue they say is 8 weeks of flowering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not ideal, but at least you've saved yourself a handful of effort when it's time to harvest 
It will easily go another week, but I doubt it will do much other than just possibly ripen a little bit more. If it starts looking over stressed or struggling in the next day, then maybe just harvest. 

Thank heavens. 1 more week is all I need. If it doesn’t dry up to dust before then I’ll be really happy. I will start flushing with pure water starting from today. Thanks Evan appreciate you.

Then I shouldn't worry. Flush her out and chop when ready.
Thats me and my opinion

God bless. I was just telling Evan the same thing. Thanks a lot for your quick response. I will start flushing today and keep you guys updated. Please would you be kind enough to advise on the weather condition for drying and also, is it advisable to hang the whole plant or hang branches individually??

Thanks buddy!!!

Ideally cut the whole plant at the base. Hang upside down in clean, dark space with 50-60% RH and 20 deg celsius with a fan running at med speed for the first day or two then let the fan slow down for another 5-10 days. Not directly blowing on plant of course. Low and slow is what want to aim for. Low rh and temps with a slow dry. When the branches start snapping instead of just bending, snip off the buds, do a final trim and cure in jar at 60% RH for at least 2 weeks. Remember to regularly burp the jars and store in dark place. Dinner is served✌️

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

Ideally cut the whole plant at the base. Hang upside down in clean, dark space with 50-60% RH and 20 deg celsius with a fan running at med speed for the first day or two then let the fan slow down for another 5-10 days. Not directly blowing on plant of course. Low and slow is what want to aim for. Low rh and temps with a slow dry. When the branches start snapping instead of just bending, snip off the buds, do a final trim and cure in jar at 60% RH for at least 2 weeks. Remember to regularly burp the jars and store in dark place. Dinner is served

Well explained and understood. Thanks bro I appreciate you.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Righteoussower said:

I also want to know if a curing jar can be too big. I am about to order a 1 litre jar with built in hygrometer and a 62% 67g Boveda pack to cure. Do I need to run a humidifier in the tent when curing or just the Boveda pack in the jar is sufficient?

No need for that. Don't fill the jar chock n block full. About 3/4 full. Keep the jar in a dark cupboard at room temp. Burp at least 6 times a day  during the first week. After that not so much. Most important is to not expose curing bud to UV rays. Enjoy your harvest brother.

• Like 1

@Righteoussower what's good brother, hope you're doing well 🤙 

😅 well fuk, first of all, no stress here man there are people who grow for years and still "pre-trim" their plants before harvest. not sure if they do as thorough of a job as you did there! I've seen people do it to save time, to prep for a very high humidity countering PM. they do it for all kinds of reasons, so at least it's not like what you did is the worst thing ever. 

you removed a lot of biomass, the leaves are like the kitchen of the plant where all the ingredients come together and they get redistributed throughout the plant, so now that you've removed a lot of biomass, but the plant is still uptaking nutes, you need to check for signs of nutrient burn on the buds. if you see any signs it's better to chop right away. 

about harvest time, I see you checking the trichomes there, that's the right thing you should be focused on right now. a very big portion of cannabis consumers are drawn to it because of its anxiety relieving properties. if you have a problem with anxiety and you do a way early harvest your weed will be smoking you with all the anxiety it will induce. 

clear trichomes - too early, causes anxiety and racy feelings.

milky trichomes - juuust where you want them 👌

amber trichomes - too late, couch lock lazy sunday, sleep half the day. 

I don't see any milky trichomes, I only see clear and a few amber. however it looks like you took a photo of the outside or the top of a bud. just be careful for this, as trichomes on the sugar leaves and outside of the bud mature way faste than the trichomes inside the bud. 

when I check my trichomes I remove a small bud (not a popcorn larfy bud, a proper one, but a smaller one) then I carefully disect it, I don't just cut it up and destroy all the resin heads, so just take the smaller peices off the stem with scissors, then take a look at the inside trichomes. they all mature almost at the same rate and a little slower than the outside trichomes. when you see around 30 to 50% milky inside, CHOP! the rest of them will turn milky during the first week of dry. 

aim to have you medium dry on the day of chop, don't flush the plant at all right now. just normal amounts of clean water. 3 to 5 days before chop no more water.

I like mine more on the clear/milky side rather than the milky/amber side. I kinda like feeling anxious, good motivater hahah 😅 

• Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Ill_Evan said:

You are a treasure, sir. Carry on 8-)

☺ oh stop it!! 

Thanks for the kind words brother! 

don't know if it's just me, but I see a lot less engagement on the site and I wana try call on some of the more recent threads to keep the activity pumping! 

also haven't seen any activity from some of the long term members that used to interact here on the daily, I just hope everyone is still doing fine and all in good health! 

🌳 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

☺ oh stop it!! 

Thanks for the kind words brother! 

don't know if it's just me, but I see a lot less engagement on the site and I wana try call on some of the more recent threads to keep the activity pumping! 

also haven't seen any activity from some of the long term members that used to interact here on the daily, I just hope everyone is still doing fine and all in good health! 

🌳 

From the years I've been here, it comes in waves. I have a mental list for certain people I'd like to see back, @Pat999 being one of them 🥲 

What usually happens is a surge of new guys come, some stick around and learn how to grow that dank dank, some will remain and pass on the knowledge and others will just bounce forever. Some of those that bounce will form offline groups and just work amongst themselves for the most part so that they get the support without exposing themselves at all online.

The last super surge was in 2019 just after the Con Court announced we could grow freely at home. I think the next jump will be when they (hopefully) announce grow clubs to be legal. 

• Like 1

Hey guys 

Just something to keep in mind. Some of us were not born in the times of the interweb and life is busy these days. Learning how to use these forums are as new as learning how to grow.  Plus, I don't know about you guys but I find it takes a long time to type out something that I might need help on. If you have a struggling plant, you got to give the rundown on pot size, soil, nutes, ppm/ec, ph , light , fan, humidity ..... 

Soldiering on.... ✌ 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Ill_Evan said:

From the years I've been here, it comes in waves. I have a mental list for certain people I'd like to see back, @Pat999 being one of them 🥲 

What usually happens is a surge of new guys come, some stick around and learn how to grow that dank dank, some will remain and pass on the knowledge and others will just bounce forever. Some of those that bounce will form offline groups and just work amongst themselves for the most part so that they get the support without exposing themselves at all online.

The last super surge was in 2019 just after the Con Court announced we could grow freely at home. I think the next jump will be when they (hopefully) announce grow clubs to be legal. 

I remember seeing that name around yeah, hopefully all is well with the man!

oh well, I guess you're right, I know a whole lot of growers and I am the only one in my friend group that uses the forum. one or two guys that are aware of the forum, but they never bothered with other peoples growing and or asking for information 🤷‍♂️ 

to each their own, they say! 

9 hours ago, TikyIckee said:

Hey guys 

Just something to keep in mind. Some of us were not born in the times of the interweb and life is busy these days. Learning how to use these forums are as new as learning how to grow.  Plus, I don't know about you guys but I find it takes a long time to type out something that I might need help on. If you have a struggling plant, you got to give the rundown on pot size, soil, nutes, ppm/ec, ph , light , fan, humidity ..... 

Soldiering on.... ✌ 

all good man, no pressure on updating or anything, I just wanted to check in and check up, the community likes to hear and see form the rest of the members!

keep strong 💪 🌳 

• Like 2