Is this how 3 weeks old should look?

Righteoussower

High guys! I am curious to know if these plants are looking proper for 3 weeks old? My grow consists of both Autos X Pp’s. I am cultivating in coco mixed with orgalux living soil. I give them 18/6 light and started nutes about a week ago. I feed twice in a week (1/4 of prescribed dosage) And I run two extraction fans as it gets really hot here sometimes. With both on, I maintain somewhere around 24 degrees in the day and about 22 degrees at night. I have my 110w led lights 22 inches away from the plants. Any input will be appreciated. 50a6292a1e20834f3e0e13ed30facae0.jpg

3f7c50e74688cf08665779fa8156aaa9.jpg

4f8cf82404be7b355a3bf57d7c040a28.jpg

7621dc644f50d79033ed15be23d0ef8b.jpg

f6242eac3b8b093f42441a2dc6352f60.jpg

fe8dd26480980b36cf766e7fdd8c04b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Howzit bru. I'm not an indoor grower myself but maybe one day when i'm big. But to say. Your plants look lekker! Dig the stout structure and broad leaves. Gonna grow up to be solid by the looks of it. I see nothing wrong here. Maybe the indoor experts, well most of the guys on the forum are well experienced at indoor growing, can add some advise if needed. Sweeeet✌️

On 2/7/2022 at 9:12 PM, Righteoussower said:

High guys! I am curious to know if these plants are looking proper for 3 weeks old? My grow consists of both Autos X Pp’s. I am cultivating in coco mixed with orgalux living soil. I give them 18/6 light and started nutes about a week ago. I feed twice in a week (1/4 of prescribed dosage) And I run two extraction fans as it gets really hot here sometimes. With both on, I maintain somewhere around 24 degrees in the day and about 22 degrees at night. I have my 110w led lights 22 inches away from the plants. Any input will be appreciated. 50a6292a1e20834f3e0e13ed30facae0.jpg

3f7c50e74688cf08665779fa8156aaa9.jpg

4f8cf82404be7b355a3bf57d7c040a28.jpg

7621dc644f50d79033ed15be23d0ef8b.jpg

f6242eac3b8b093f42441a2dc6352f60.jpg

fe8dd26480980b36cf766e7fdd8c04b1.jpg

Hello Righteous sower, I think I got the just regarding your growing medium and feeding, it seems you are on the right path. Just make note that Autos would be best to start in bigger pots, replanting them is a waste as the stress doesn't do then well. so they will always be tiny. Unless you have perfect transplants even then it risky.

If you have any photo period plants, consider potting them up possibly. Otherwise, everything looks to be fine. Goodluck!

@Righteoussower what's goooood bud :-rasta 

just checking, what are you doing with the smaller tent at the moment? those lights in the big tent, what are their specs and did you get hanging instructions with them?

with those 2 small lights it might be better sticking those plants in the small tent with both those lights. you'll get the reflection from the sides of the tent wall instead of loosing that light. you got fans and everything in the small one too?

it seems you are either doing LST or topped some of the plants, just note that the younger the plant when implimenting any stress the more severe the stunting will be. especially with autos. 

the 2 extractor fans in the big tent are fine. as long as you're not hurting your tent by creating too strong of a negative pressure. you might wana turn the smaller extractor around to rather push fresh air in and having a active FAE instead of creating a vaccuum with a passive FAE.

I feel the growth is perhaps a bit on the slow side. However there should be some explosive growth soon.

I put some seeds into water on 31 December 2021, by 5th Jan they were in coco in 20L fabric pots and had stalks but few had leaves yet.

This photo was taken on 28 Jan:

1644393461965.jpg.60bf529720b95b3a11b88e24dccef2fb.jpg

There has been some explosive growth since then as well and you would not think it was the same tent if I posted a picture of what it looks like now. Just green everywhere as they're now getting established.

• Like 2
  • Fire! 1

Hello Righteous sower, I think I got the just regarding your growing medium and feeding, it seems you are on the right path. Just make note that Autos would be best to start in bigger pots, replanting them is a waste as the stress doesn't do then well. so they will always be tiny. Unless you have perfect transplants even then it risky.
If you have any photo period plants, consider potting them up possibly. Otherwise, everything looks to be fine. Goodluck!

Thanks for your input brother!!! I have learnt that autoflowers don’t do well with repotting. The guys on here told me it’s a grave mistake. And I have experienced it first hand. I had the autos in a see through cup to start with and that was not good either. So I’ll be smarter with Autos next time.

I feel the growth is perhaps a bit on the slow side. However there should be some explosive growth soon.

I put some seeds into water on 31 December 2021, by 5th Jan they were in coco in 20L fabric pots and had stalks but few had leaves yet.
This photo was taken on 28 Jan:
1644393461965.jpg.60bf529720b95b3a11b88e24dccef2fb.jpg

There has been some explosive growth since then as well and you would not think it was the same tent if I posted a picture of what it looks like now. Just green everywhere as they're now getting established.

Thanks for your input brother. No lies the plants are stunted somehow. Because the photoperiods of the same age that I didn’t transplant are doing excellent. I have learnt my lesson the hard way with autos.

• Like 1

@Righteoussower what's goooood bud :-rasta 
just checking, what are you doing with the smaller tent at the moment? those lights in the big tent, what are their specs and did you get hanging instructions with them?
with those 2 small lights it might be better sticking those plants in the small tent with both those lights. you'll get the reflection from the sides of the tent wall instead of loosing that light. you got fans and everything in the small one too?
it seems you are either doing LST or topped some of the plants, just note that the younger the plant when implimenting any stress the more severe the stunting will be. especially with autos. 
the 2 extractor fans in the big tent are fine. as long as you're not hurting your tent by creating too strong of a negative pressure. you might wana turn the smaller extractor around to rather push fresh air in and having a active FAE instead of creating a vaccuum with a passive FAE.

If my grow goes successfully, I need to mail you 10g’s from each strain. you literally have been helping these plants grow, remotely. I really appreciate you. In the big tent I have a 110W full spectrum Quantum board and a supportive 50W small led. But the QB is really strong. I am currently using the small tent as a flowering chamber for one plant that is due. It’s just one plant due for flowering that’s why I’m using the small tent. And the small tent is cooler. So I let her spend her dark time in small tent and when it is time for light, I take her to the big tent and take three other vegging plants from the big tent to the small one. Because I have a 150W full spectrum in the small tent. I run just one extraction fan in the small tent and very effective.

On the other hand you just opened my eyes to the fact that I can turn one extraction around and make it pull cool air into the tent. Thanks for that. I’ll put that in motion and update you on the results as usual. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Righteoussower said:

There’s nothing like too much education. So please guys, educate me. I’m all ears. Jah bless!!!

I am starting a breeding project soon. If you want to stick to autos and your still around in September I will hit you up.

• Like 1
  • Fire! 1

I just moved this light to my 150x150x200 tent. It is a 120W. I bought it second hand so I don’t have much information about it. But they say it is powerful. It’s a Bluetooth grow light and has an app which you can switch from veg and bloom. But the app seems to be discontinued on iPhones. So I’m stuck with the settings it came with. The seller says it is in veg and bloom mode already. But I need further clarity if possible. It’s quite old and not much information on the website as well. It is a Caelus Gro-tron Laser grow system. It is very bright and almost never hot. The coolness also makes me wonder if it’s effective enough. Lol… but I can also see my plant nodes spacing properly since I installed it. Any tips will be appreciated. d6eb716c994aeac7581601316c712376.jpg
59c48deb724248e90059519090e53a82.jpg
48c4b7136ba14339add08ca56bbafbb1.jpg
52ddcd0608cb14df6742ef19940857d7.jpg

• Like 1