420SA Page Removed Off Instagram

420SA

420SA hasn't been active on Instagram for quite some time now so it may not come as much of a loss but nevertheless without warning, Instagram decided to delete the forum's page in December. No reason given, no email received. I think the page had accumulated around 2.5k followers before it was taken down and hadn't had a post in months.

I believe a large number of cannabis related pages also got taken down in December as well so it clearly was part of a recent campaign. 

I personally have no intention to start up another page unless the need really arises so for now there will be no 420SA page on Instagram. Fortunately the Facebook page still exists...for now. 

Has anyone else had their pages banned or know of any big pages that got deleted recently?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Sorry to hear that, but if you were not using it, its not a big loss. Hopefully oneday these companies will allow cannabis companies to advertise and publish like the rest. I dont know of any recent page deletions, but I get community warnings every few months, on both IG and FB. Because of these companies policies, cannabis brands pages can be deleted at any given moment. no recourse. I have had a couple FB pages deleted, been shadow banned for a couple years and get the regular community warnings. I had a youtube channel around 2010 taken down, it was making some decent money off it, about 7500 subscribers, got 3 content warnings over the course of 2 months, woke up one morning. DELETED!  Dagga Party also had a big loss when their FB page ( 50k likes )  was hacked, taken over by a some some idiots and had to start again. FB was not interested in restoring rightful ownership. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2023 at 9:58 AM, iGrowDagga said:

My page was removed as well after making some controversial comments. 

Just emailed support and it was back up after 24h

Have you reached out to the support as yet? 

I'd second this. Both myself and my girl have had our accounts removed at one point or another. But there's no ban against cannabis posts, only about posts that revolve around the sale of it. All you'd need to do to get your account back is reach out to their appeals and state that you're a cannabis community forum based in South Africa, where cannabis is decriminalized and that your account has never engaged in selling cannabis. They'll more than likely return the account.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

There has been a longtime campaign against cannabis brands, its not just about sales. In the USA a couple companies have been fighting lawsuits against these crap social media companies.

Canna Cribs had their account suspended for 1 week, and they follow the community guidelines to a tee. I have tried every way possible, including speaking to some seasned social media managers to get my account back, sent template support requests. Sadly its the business of being in cannabis, all the big names clamp down on cannabis. Instagram deleted DabStars account with over a million followers a couple years ago. You must not forget evil trolls, ex girlfriends and the likes. One ex of mine blocked my account on IG, i could not use it. She called me and sat having coffee, I asked her to unblock me as I had lost a primary business of mine ( charging for IG posts ) , i literally watched the account open up again. I played her own game and banned her immediately so she could not do it again. I have lost alot of social accounts, domains , suspensions, bans in the past. You either got to work harder or smarter. I had a youtube video deleted 7 days ago and got a strike against my account. The reason was " false information". The video was of how cannabis kills cancer cells, based on scientific evidence in the description.  I was funny enough chatting to Sister Vee about this last night, after the Canna Clubs video last night. Video , 3 parts is damn interesting. 

WATCH as compound in Cannabis oil THC kills cancer cells while leaving healthy cells alone Back in 1974 there was a study done from the Washington Post that stated that THC, “slowed the growth of lung cancers, breast cancers and a virus-induced leukemia in laboratory mice, and prolonged their lives by as much as 36%.” Unfortunately, nothing was ever done after that study. In 1998, a new study, by Madrid Complutense states ” THC can cause cancer cells to die, and unlike chemotherapy the THC kills nothing but the cancer cells, leaving the brain of course completely unharmed.” Watch the below video to show the affect of THC on cancer cells. http://norml.org/component/zoo/category/cannabinoids-as-cancer-hope

Twitter seems to be a great platform to market cannabis these days, hopefully the other assholes catch up soon. 

Edited by 420SA
Links Removed
  • Like 1