White Wedding by Ethos Diary

iGrowDagga

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

I just got some cuts of it again the other day. I smoked it again the other day after a 4 month cure. Dit het my gat geskop.

Where you getting cuts my bruuuh I couldn't find any locally =(

These seeds were purchased after I got this strain from my usual farm hookup, it had something special in it for sure, been smoking daily for like a decade now and that smoke was special to the point that I went online immediately and ordered the seeds with money I didn't (still don't) have. 

Need to harvest that gatskop dank or my wife is going to Thug Roze me! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iGrowDagga said:

Where you getting cuts my bruuuh I couldn't find any locally =(

These seeds were purchased after I got this strain from my usual farm hookup, it had something special in it for sure, been smoking daily for like a decade now and that smoke was special to the point that I went online immediately and ordered the seeds with money I didn't (still don't) have. 

Need to harvest that gatskop dank or my wife is going to Thug Roze me! 

A bunch on us bought a 10 pack some time back. I got a cut from one of them. I did not think my pheno was that great so I cut it from the garden. Now that I think back I can kick my ass for not growing it again. But you know there  is so much to grow these days. 

• Like 2