New grow platinum punch/pancake stompers rdwc

greenkush

1 minute ago, Batista said:

Is this strain mold resistant or what is your regimen because it looks packed.Looking like it's gonna be a bumper crop!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Wouldn't his environment play a bigger role with a tent packed this full ? I'm sure even with a decent IPM schedule, if the temps/humidity are right for mold it's going to happen ?

Wouldn't his environment play a bigger role with a tent packed this full ? I'm sure even with a decent IPM schedule, if the temps/humidity are right for mold it's going to happen ?
Probably, but I'm just going purely by the last pic, I don't see a single fan so his environment is dialed in, just wanted to find out if he did anything else because I would never be able to run plants that dense with out some mold in my setup, without some IPM schedule.

• Like 1

Environment plays a big role, I have seen grows with a tent packed tightly and fan leaves staying on for duration of flower without PM simply due to the fact that the RH, temp and fan is controlled well. No IPM either.

Add IPM and it can make a big difference and make life much easier.

• Like 1

Cool,but on the flipside there are some plants that are super resistant -  Im always having issues, will have to invest in new extraction and circulation fans - plus im close to the sea, wonder if that also contributes.

Anyways I have finally found a strain that doesnt get mold,so I will prob just run that inside until I can find another strain.Strain is Critical mass cheese, but I noticed that cheese in general doesnt get mold even when my other plants show.

I have 3 x 1.2m mom plants in a 80cm tent, the cheese refuses to grow mold and the other 2 have spots of mold.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Batista said:

Cool,but on the flipside there are some plants that are super resistant -  Im always having issues, will have to invest in new extraction and circulation fans - plus im close to the sea, wonder if that also contributes.

Anyways I have finally found a strain that doesnt get mold,so I will prob just run that inside until I can find another strain.Strain is Critical mass cheese, but I noticed that cheese in general doesnt get mold even when my other plants show.

I have 3 x 1.2m mom plants in a 80cm tent, the cheese refuses to grow mold and the other 2 have spots of mold.

Being by the sea, your RH is likely higher in general and that may affect you negatively.

Airflow and temps would become even more important. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Batista said:

Probably, but I'm just going purely by the last pic, I don't see a single fan so his environment is dialed in, just wanted to find out if he did anything else because I would never be able to run plants that dense with out some mold in my setup, without some IPM schedule.

I have a fan on the far right, I have a big 8 inch extraction fan running, I also have an aircon. and tons of fresh air coming in from passive in flow and the plants are trimmed now.

• Like 3

I have a fan on the far right, I have a big 8 inch extraction fan running, I also have an aircon. and tons of fresh air coming in from passive in flow and the plants are trimmed now.
Awesome, I also see you applied sulphur on the 24th Oct. Was this a spray or was it a burner or some kind?

Did a shave, then a few more trims on Monday and yesterday. Will do another bit of a defol and clean up once I see bud sites form. But for now I'm going to let it do it's thing.

IMG_1785.thumb.jpg.4d37a0b914293b426659a3b72f037abc.jpg

IMG_1783.thumb.jpeg.eb497dd79e50ad34a3bb089d1fa97e47.jpeg

Gave a feeding of Anngrow and preflowering phase GHE nutrients, still in the blue spectrum and will change to red once these girls stop stretching. On a side note I am yet to see shemales from the pancake stompers yet.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Batista said:

Looking fantastic man.

I had to cut my latest grow short because I flowered out my moms that got a bit too tall, and they all buckled down lol

I also added silicone so wondering whether that made the stems more plyable.

If anything it should strengthen the stems.

• Agree 1

Looking fantastic man.

I had to cut my latest grow short because I flowered out my moms that got a bit too tall, and they all buckled down lol

You'd need to support the stems. It happens at times. Silica is meant to help strengthen but even with silica the stems can take strain and topple over unfortunately.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Agree 1

Looking fantastic man.

You'd need to support the stems. It happens at times. Silica is meant to help strengthen but even with silica the stems can take strain and topple over unfortunately.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 1