"Hitler" strain ?

GGG

Lol bro I am cool as a cucumber, I reeeeeeeeeeeeaally don't need to take it easier than I already am 😁 

just cause what I say fires you or anyone else up, doesn't mean I am fired up. I can go on and on and on and on, and my point is gona stay the same! 

Look, one side of the debate is, "that name offends some, change it based on the fact that they can't control their feelings" 

Other side of the debate is, "No, that's a waste of time and it'll never happen cause you can't control the world and you can't control words, curb your feelings and don't try to tell people what to do" 

Now you tell me I have to take it easy? I am literally trying to explain to those who take offense to words to take it easy 😁  

there is a gap here...... 

I can type for ages brother, we can go in deeeeeeeeep, if you care to indulge. Don't think I am upset when I am being consistent and making one clear statement over and over again. I can stop, but I really don't wana! 

Also, it's very entertaining 🤣🤣🤣

this conversation has gone in all directions. 

Original statement was that a weed strain name should not be used cz it's offensive. right? 

then I go on to say that's not gona happen so no point in saying that and also no point in taking offense. 

then the argument goes on to everyone feels differently, like I didn't know that just because I offered a better way to look at it. 

so I say again the same thing, no point in getting offended by words. same thing I said before...... nothing changed?

then I hear all kinds of things how the name was stolen, how it's offensive to call some one asshole, how people shouldn't name their kids Dick or Fanny, literally ducking and diving the original point and making all kinds of crazy analogies none of which where valid or had any contribution of an offering for any kinda solution at all? 

what's the real alternative here? only use words that don't offend anyone ever? that's impossible my guy, think about that for a second. 🤓 

but thanks for the love, sometimes love can be tough too, you know? tough love.....? just cause I say hard to hear things don't mean I am upset with you or anyone or even in general at all. Maybe if you take it a bit easier then you'll realise how easy I'm taking it. 😉 

• Like 2

On 8/15/2022 at 9:46 PM, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

Well, I wasn't fighting with anyone or did I call anyone an asshole or do anything to directly offend anyone? 😅 

There are degrees to everything in life and as I have mentioned before there are a lot of things that are offensive that need to be called out for, I 100% agree with that. I did not once say no one has the right to ever be offended about anything 🤷‍♂️

Everyone's gona be offended by random stuff, but give me your honest answer, and I mean no funny business I just wana understand how life works. Do you really care what offends me? And if I told you, would you change your everyday life to better suit me? Honestly. 

You are on the defensive, that's why you didnt see me making an example of you calling me an Arsehole, which was in your favor too.

Of course yes, that's why I am not going to keep at this, because I care, and prefer to move forward.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

Lol bro I am cool as a cucumber, I reeeeeeeeeeeeaally don't need to take it easier than I already am 😁 

just cause what I say fires you or anyone else up, doesn't mean I am fired up. I can go on and on and on and on, and my point is gona stay the same! 

Look, one side of the debate is, "that name offends some, change it based on the fact that they can't control their feelings" 

Other side of the debate is, "No, that's a waste of time and it'll never happen cause you can't control the world and you can't control words, curb your feelings and don't try to tell people what to do" 

Now you tell me I have to take it easy? I am literally trying to explain to those who take offense to words to take it easy 😁  

there is a gap here...... 

I can type for ages brother, we can go in deeeeeeeeep, if you care to indulge. Don't think I am upset when I am being consistent and making one clear statement over and over again. I can stop, but I really don't wana! 

Also, it's very entertaining 🤣🤣🤣

this conversation has gone in all directions. 

Original statement was that a weed strain name should not be used cz it's offensive. right? 

then I go on to say that's not gona happen so no point in saying that and also no point in taking offense. 

then the argument goes on to everyone feels differently, like I didn't know that just because I offered a better way to look at it. 

so I say again the same thing, no point in getting offended by words. same thing I said before...... nothing changed?

then I hear all kinds of things how the name was stolen, how it's offensive to call some one asshole, how people shouldn't name their kids Dick or Fanny, literally ducking and diving the original point and making all kinds of crazy analogies none of which where valid or had any contribution of an offering for any kinda solution at all? 

what's the real alternative here? only use words that don't offend anyone ever? that's impossible my guy, think about that for a second. 🤓 

but thanks for the love, sometimes love can be tough too, you know? tough love.....? just cause I say hard to hear things don't mean I am upset with you or anyone or even in general at all. Maybe if you take it a bit easier then you'll realise how easy I'm taking it. 😉 

Oh boy🙈

I cant even read this, ciao✌

• Like 2

@The_StonedTrooper 

there'a literally no negativity at all here, if you feel it it's only on your side man. 

I am not gona be all "ahw you need a hug" "I love you" "here's some magic" none of that fake bullshit. we're on the internet, you really think you above anyone when getting offended by words? I give it to you straight and one day when you all big and grown up you gona understand what I am saying here right now. you might not like me now, but one day you gona say "daaamn, that crazy guy on the cannabis forum was right...." 

and I'll still be here 🤙

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

You name a chemovar Hitler, or Crack, to make it sound bad, and dangerous, as if the cannabis hits hard.

This to try and catch the eye or ear of others for its name, with regards to the history of that name.

That's all...

Naughty, you must take it easy fam, I love everyone and you bro.

Totemic, could really go for attention, and call your cannabis line, Apartheid...I dont think so🙈

Interesting though,  the word apartheid doesnt offend me either or stir any of the irrational emotion that currently subsists. Its a relic of the past that was abolished when i was still a child.  We are almost 2 generations past that, and it sickens me to see all the south africans born after '94 still use the the rhetoric to shift blame and justify their current circumstance, often violently. 

But thats another story far off the threads intent though. 

Point im making is inline with the thread. Words shouldnt trigger,  and if they do trigger you,  its not the word,  its you... 

I would name a cannabis line the apartheid line without blinking,  and anyone who would associate it with that time in this countries past,  really still has serious cognitive dissonance which tharapy may help free them from

:-2cents

• Like 1
  • Fire! 1

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, nothing? waited a while, but... complete radio silence from our local SJW's...???? wow, funny how people respond differently to different people, hey? almost like they're not true to themselves or something 🤔 

hhhmmmmmmm........

ooooooooohhh whiiite kniiiiight @Nope there's another forum member in need of some of your super amazing hugs and magic would you be so very cool again to grace Totemic with your awesomeness??? 

🤣🤣🤣

how about @The_StonedTrooper where's your mighty love now? oh please, come save us with your super good forces!!! you're soooo mighty your love really made a change there....... 🤣

you guys are just a human 🤣 we all are. nothing wrong with that. 🤣 your "love", which I have not felt in the slightest, will go unnoticed untill you learn to love yourself. 💪

some of you in for a rude awakening and I won't even have anything to do with it. at this point it's funnier than it is serious. 

5 hours ago, Bay Seeds said:

b97d100d65269ca919843ea1d5a4b714ddb81b6d6e60aa5a5115f8fee907ce3c.jpg.3252a369a4f8c01bebf51c5f406e7588.jpg

Its been fun reading this topic👌👏👏

It's been an exhilarating experience, loads of fun was had, it's been great entertaining you 🍻 

personally, my favourite part was the 20 different analogies thrown my way, none of which had anything to do with the original point and was completely different situations all together 🤣 scrambling to find anything to oppose me while being "more holy than thou" fuuuuuuck me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

4 hours ago, Ill_Evan said:

Bruh you might be on to something here :investigating

If the weed is good I smoke ze fook out of some Apartheid Kush, cause I am able to not let my feelings get the best of me or cloud my judgement.  🤓 

sometimes I get offended by words too, but at least I know that's within me and not someone elses problem. I can't choose what people say. No one can. Period. it just takes a second to realise that I can't do SHIT about it, only thing I have control over that I can change is my perspective. 

The sooner we make peace with that, the sooner we will find peace within. 

I didn't write the rules 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1
  • Fire! 1

Apartheid Kush, sounds like a great strain. Hope you not offended by the word I am using, maybe I should have used cultivar. 

Its not about clouding judgement, and don't you worry, SJW's are hot on the heels of this topic. I had in person debate with two other growers about this, started off with have you heard about the hitler strain, I then cracked a terrible joke, ended up being a discussion about not just apartheid or Verwoed Poison, the hundreds of years Arabs, Europeans have whitewashed the African continent, not just say 40 or so years of Apartheid.

further to above, a couple whatsapp messages about this topic. So give me a break, you getting the attention to the long winded words you writing. 

68158710.jpg

I agree about not being offended by words, no it does not offend me, however I think only a stupid human being call it hitler. Its lifespan is limited! 

Said this during my debate, why be so stupid to name one of the most persecuted beautiful  plants in the world after a old, delusional mass murderer. Cannabis has so many different names already, many creative positive attributes for naming, why name it Hitler for Jahovah's sakes. 

hitler-meme-jojo-rabbit-hed-page-2019-652x326.jpg.ac898fdd187a34bb7900ff10a058260f.jpg

6q98ku.jpg.49bda37fb9c91f5280e0e102d39c143c.jpg

Big hugs bitches. Have an irie evening. 

Edited by Chris Jay
  • Like 1
  • Fire! 2
  • Haha 2

I think that sums it up nicely and the topic here is exhausted. I feel we've reached as much of a constructive point as possible before it really jumps off the rails. Everyone has had their say here, no need to try force ideological shifts at this point. 

If anyone actually gets their hands on some Hitler, you can open up another thread and we talk about just the strain. 

• Agree 6