President seeds - Gelato Bin laden

ORGANinc.

In a previously loved soil. 20l fabric pot Re-amended very slightly, hopefully nothing that will make a unhappy environment for this auto.I plan on training this plant very slightly. Some LST and possibly topping. Will have to see how she grows. But seems like it’s very eager to reach up.  

I heard you shouldn’t do anything to Auto’s. And I’ve also seen people do weird and wonderful things with them. Will have to see how it reacts. Not the end of the world if she gives up. 

Starting this plant inside and moving it outside once I finish up in the tent for summer. I was planning on growing indoors throughout Jan, feb... but seeing how the temp is also having such an influence, considering having and small handful of plants outdoors rather. 

This replaces my plans of flowering the wedding cake x ss meeting in the 40l outdoors because she will probably reveg. So that’s finishing indoors rather. And my 40l pot will be saved for later in the season

AA4CA0B8-EEF1-42C3-B095-799F71529580.jpeg

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Psylecta said:

Images of this strain look pretty insane - a bit on the photo shopped side (boosted contrast) but even so seems legit -  am definately following this one!

Keen to see how your lady grows out!

Does seem over the top right, ya would be hugely happy to come close to the image. Let’s see how she pans out...

• Like 1

President seeds and Simba seeds.The listed strains look awesome at first glance. The you realize the pictures of the fem's and auto's are the same. The president 47 is just cringe.. The discriptions are the same as well. I bet the seed you are growing is probibly a tiger one bulk seed and should be a good quality feminized seed. But this is clearly a re-seller with photoshop skills. 

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bay Seeds said:

President seeds and Simba seeds.The listed strains look awesome at first glance. The you realize the pictures of the fem's and auto's are the same. The president 47 is just cringe.. The discriptions are the same as well. I bet the seed you are growing is probibly a tiger one bulk seed and should be a good quality feminized seed. But this is clearly a re-seller with photoshop skills. 

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

They taking the piss 🤣 that’s actually something! You say a tiger one bulk seed? I don’t know much about strains and lineage but please tell me more? 

@ORGANinc. @ORGANinc. They buy bulk seeds, repackage them and just stay within the bounds of the bulk seeds description when describing the new renamed strain. Im sure with a huge markup. I'm not sure where the pictures come from but they are clearly edited and enhanced to the max. zootly=president seeds= simba seeds. I'm sure your seed is still a good quality feminized seed but the rest is probably made up.

• Like 1

Any pics from the grow bud? Were you happy with the result?
Haven't even planted yet. Waiting to move house quick.
Less keen all of a sudden. at least I still have the Fast Buds to look forward to, unless you have bad news for me there as well

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

:fishslap

🤣

As a community we should just boycott bullshitters and people that that want to make excessive amounts of profit and deliver sub par product.. We all work our asses of to afford the luxury of getting wat we want.. and then to be scammed... not nice.. Important is that your happy with what you ended up with.. If not... JUST DON'T USE THEM AGAIN IF THEY CAN'T CORRECT THE ISSUE... and make sure everybody else is made aware that they should be wary and alert....:-2cents

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, StonerZN said:

Yussis I'm getting more and more bleak. Swakhonde.
Will reserve judgement until after the grow, maybe we will be surprised still!

Yes this is true, cant say just yet, but still looking more an more like a lucky packet.

What concerns me is the following:
If they are all from this bulk seed company... I had a lot at their seeds. I'm not spotting anything similar to Presidents WW3 Auto unless I missed it somehow.
There is a gorilla x cookies strain but not the auto.

My seeds may not even be Autos

What is the Bulk seeds deal. I recently purchased a number a seed varieties from a newsh-ish company as well as an old hand. All the seed from both these businesses came in  "aftermarket"' packaging. How does this work? The newer business did not have any breeder details but did have good descriptions. is this an issue i should be taking this into consideration for my next purchase?

34 minutes ago, felix2000 said:

What is the Bulk seeds deal. I recently purchased a number a seed varieties from a newsh-ish company as well as an old hand. All the seed from both these businesses came in  "aftermarket"' packaging. How does this work? The newer business did not have any breeder details but did have good descriptions. is this an issue i should be taking this into consideration for my next purchase?

I don't think its a huge issue, but who really knows. Once this specific pheno flops on its back, hermies or turns into a photo-period then maybe there could be cause for concern. But as it stands, it just looks like another easy way to make money in this industry with multiple faces. 

They definitely had me fooled... however, suppose all goes well and this plant looks terrific, I would really not be able to complain - but then theres the smoke test too, just don't smaak the ethics.

Now things would be 10x worse if I actually spent money on this seed, which I did not luckily. 

So its like ADIDAS - /// and ADIDDOS // 🤷‍♂️ 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...