New and Green

Dj Boompie

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Spaidan
      Hello guys and girls
      Was interested in gaining some knowledge on this topic. I'm about to start my next indoor grow with a soil I've never used before, Orgasoilux. In the past I've used FF soil with biobizz, but I feel it's time to transition into true living organics with Orgasoilux. For a couple of months of been brewing and feeding compost tea to my soil and my plants are loving it, however a product by the name of Explogrow has caught my attention. Since this product includes all the microbes needed for my plant do you guys recommend I use this product instead of brewing compost tea? Should I use one and not the other or can I benefit from using both? I don't want to over complicate my grow however I truly want to make sure I have a strong presence of microbes in my soil. I plan on feeding the microbes with molasses every week. Any suggestions from anyone who has used Orgasoilux or explo grow? Would greatly appreciate the help. Still consider myself a novice grower, however I'm extremely interested in true organic grown cannabis. Would also like know if it's neccessary to top dress before I transition to flower with some worm castings and dry kelp? Or will the orgasoilux take me from seed to harvest without any amendments or additives besides molasses. Any feedback or advice will be much appreciated. Happy growing. 🙏🏻🌱 ( I plan on vegging out the plant for about a month or 2 before flipping to flower)

• By StonerZN
      Thanks for the help getting to this point everyone. 
      Proper seeds are ordered and will be delivered soon. Following advice from @Prom I will start growing those at the end of this month.
      In the meantime I decided to pop some bag seeds to do a trial run. The plan is to grow them for a month in some homemade canna soil I found at nursery not far from my flat according to a google search. I put their details in my Post about Durban supplies. I'll attach a pic .

Checked this morning and 3 had sprouted already. 1 had a taproot that was already around 1cm long. Maybe there is something to this full moon thing after all! 
      Moved the 3 sprouts into a seedling tray and watered well. The other 3 are back on the modem. 

Little tray of joy

Settling in on the windowsill till the weather settles

• By PrinceM
      Hi All
      Started my first outdoor grow with bag seed from a friend. All cheese variants grown outdoors in treated soil raised beds. I started in middle September and just looking for a platform to get some help and see how my grow compares to other outdoor setups.

Glad to be hear and looking forward to learning lots 
    • By KushNewbie
      Hello ladies and gentlesmokers!
      Just a quick one here.
      If I have an indoor growing tent spanning 1m (length) x 1m (width)...
      1) What wattage light will I need to cover the entire area effectively (especially the flowering stage), for highest yield?
      2) How many plants should I grow in order to cover the whole 1m squared area, again for highest yield?
      3) Should I get one big light (e.g. 600W (or whatever the efficient wattage is for a 1m x 1m area)), or two smaller lights (e.g. 2 x 300W) for the 1m squared grow space. [This question mainly has to do with PAR value distribution... The way I understand it, it may be better to get 2 smaller lights in order to spread the light intensity more evenly across the growing medium in order for the entire space to get a high average PAR intensity and not only the middle... Or won't it really matter as a 600W lamp (for example) will be capable enough to get a high enough average PAR distribution throughout the 1m x 1m grow space?
      All advice will be greatly appreciated!
      KN