Scoobys snack pack

Scoobydoob

That swaz looks to be a cross.. Thick leaves for a sativa.. That will be a surprise  for sure.. Bag seed most of the time dissapoint unfortunately...
:-peace

I noticed that aswell 4f1917cb1b43f1159b3c0f517f7c9007.jpg
Couldn’t bring myself to kull (hopefully a her ) the growth was insanely fast before I did the mainlining so clearly not happy with being stressed ,but going to keep the plant small and possible top it again to have 4 small main colas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

It looks good though. Just do not expect a sativa high.. That one looks like a strong Indica hybrid. I would of kept also. Might be a nice surprise.

Kinda a bit of a blessing as most of the strains I am growing are hybrids with short flowering times and having to sit with a sativa that is still flowering whilst the others are done is a pain

• Agree 1

I have a few questions for you guys , so I have the fruit spirit plant (top left ) she is a lot older and bigger compared to the others , would you guys recommend I take some cuttings off her and grow those out instead so I have similar sized plants ? Also has anyone transplanted a clone that was growing in coco directly in soil ? If so how would I go about this without damaging the plant ? Any help is much appreciated

• Scoobydoob changed the title to Scoobys snack pack

Grow update
Day 23
Things are very slow , but they are healthy and growing , had a problem with some pests but have sorted them out with some neem oil , I also took some clones off the fruit spirit and waiting for those to root . Now it’s just waiting for them to reach their 6th node so I do the first topping for mainling.
35285efc5c5f14b0ef1f0ddd3abf21f4.plist

a22768be95e45b781fd905b73e791dbb.plist
946adb361642d774fc8debbb4606cb38.plist

4eb0a21bfea8717caf3c82435f52856b.plist
350de69fd434cc0572ca8874623ce45d.jpg

• Like 3

Nice looking bud.. I normaly start mainlining at the 3rd node.. Depending on the stretch..

They are all on their 4th/5th node but stretched a bit which I’m not too happy about , but waiting for them to grow to their 6th node then topping down to the 3rd node

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Scoobydoob said:

c02a3eeaf982055d33b9da683dc75322.jpg
Had a slight panic this Morning when I woke up to a snapped stem on the Girl Scout cookies , the stem snapped very close to the stalk so did my best with some duct tape and hoping she will pull through

I highly recommend Rubber Tape. I think Pratley does one and you can find it at any Builders Wharehouse or well stocked hardware store. It seals the stem and holds it firm.

• Like 2

I highly recommend Rubber Tape. I think Pratley does one and you can find it at any Builders Wharehouse or well stocked hardware store. It seals the stem and holds it firm.

Thanks will get some for future problems , only had duct tape on hand and needed to act fast and messing with the already damaged stem is just asking for trouble

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while guys , so I realized my MH bulb was long gone and that’s what what causing so much stretching so I put in the HPS bulb I had which is new, I was originally doing a flux style mainline but had both a stem snap on the master kush and GSC and was too late to save them , so I’m now doing nugbuckets style which unfortunately adds about 2 more weeks of veg
729644555dbeeadfac381472e0ea8070.jpg
White widow
d812ec256594071b5f6c922cf3981b39.jpg
Master kushb01da41fb7f85d9d68aba4bbf6b9ad1c.jpg
GSC

• Like 2

Looking good bro. I like the traditional mainline method, chop 3 times for 8 colas.
On a side note, how do people usual tell when equipment needs replacing? Obviously stretch like in your case is one sign. 

The real problem , I got my MH bulb from a friend who said it was used for 1 grow but obviously needed to be replaced , the research I did indicated they last 2-3 grows

1 hour ago, Bakstein420 said:

On a side note, how do people usual tell when equipment needs replacing? Obviously stretch like in your case is one sign. 

Wouldn't a lux meter be an instrument to check whether a bulb needs to be replaced? Might be wrong about it but I think I remember I read it somewhere. 

• Agree 1

yea, you would need a lux meter to really know.

but you would need to do tests in the beginning of the lights life span to have a base to test off, and then you could do regular checks to calculate the rate of deterioration and then replace.

otherwise the go to HID lifespan is i think 10k hours and then it needs to be replaced. That works out to just over 2 years if you only run the bulb for 12 hours a day. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

75f278532daf6afa050ef59764720b55.jpg
444e1fa3ee00451e32c49d7d59ea7df5.jpg
6f9181f399c097914030dab0d9ef2ab1.jpg
18d50dc973ca4fd06492b722aa5f3bfc.jpg
10254b946bfc0b55455d3559d89be486.jpg
8b00a39b6b2f7c4b8ceae21df9ebff08.jpg
4fe291d02bbcac9170faad49c4433102.jpg

Update
In order fruit spirit , Girl Scout cookies ,master kush , white widow
Topped the nirvana girls for their 8 colas and will flip in about a week in a half when they have grown out. Rushing the flip a little but needs to be ready to Finnish before Christmas as I’m going away

• Like 3