Nirvana seeds in SA

Prom

I have to write the guys a recommendation. Every order is here the next day. www.marijuanaseeds.co.za

Additional, they have Snow White Feminized as freebees.. and i only do Autos.. so wrote them, if they could exchange the free fem seeds with auto seeds and 😁 got Blueberry Kush Autos instead.

👍 from my side.. and if somebody is looking for something to grow next season.. you might want to give the Nirvana Candy Kush fem a go.. flavor and taste is very very good. But with the Post Office down and no parcels moving.. very fast and secure site to shop seeds.. they also accept Bitcoin (👌) still wait for my Gelato and Pineapple seeds from fastbuds.. is in SA for 20 days now.. but not scanned into the system yet. I think will take a few more weeks till I see those seeds hehehe 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Prom said:

^^ good seed sellers send stealth 😉 mhhhhh Candy Kush 👌 tasty stuff. Very nice selection indeed!  

They impressed me with their service...

Have just grown one that smells just like you cracked a packet of Maynard's Jelly Babies, the yellow packet, wish I knew what strain it was lol.

20200602_180321.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What other sites do you guys use for seeds?

I've tried trophyseeds, and my cousin has tried sangomaseeds. Both shipped pretty quick and stealthily.

Just the selection of strains are a bit limited across the sites I use... I'd love to get more Ethos strains as well as some nice colourful phenos - THC heavy

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

What other sites do you guys use for seeds?

I've tried trophyseeds, and my cousin has tried sangomaseeds. Both shipped pretty quick and stealthily.

Just the selection of strains are a bit limited across the sites I use... I'd love to get more Ethos strains as well as some nice colourful phenos - THC heavy

You say their shipping was good, no mention of the product grown from those suppliers, had they been good?

I've smoked for more than 20 years now, battled to find something that gave me that feeling of yesteryear and when a person first got proper stoned, and after growing a few strains, had found the GSC of Nirvana was my favorite of all for the pure pleasure of high at 28% THC and is my go to when I really need to destress. 

• Like 1

You say their shipping was good, no mention of the product grown from those suppliers, had they been good?
I've smoked for more than 20 years now, battled to find something that gave me that feeling of yesteryear and when a person first got proper stoned, and after growing a few strains, had found the GSC of Nirvana was my favorite of all for the pure pleasure of high at 28% THC and is my go to when I really need to destress. 

The Blue Dream from marijuannaseeds was awesome... Really nice euphoria with a background mind buzz the entire time, less than heavy body stone for the duration as well... Some of the best smelling buds I've taken a whiff of, just after 3 weeks of curing. The tent was also super sweet smelling in flower.

I hit a proper full bong of this stuff and it had me uncomfortably high for like 30 minutes, lmao... Afterwards it faded into a high I was familiar with and was quite relaxing and long lasting.

I got the Ethos Genetics Inzane from trophyseeds, still in flower right now

My cousin got the Northern Lights from sangomaseeds, he said it was quite pleasant with a smooth smoke. From his description I don't think the high was worth the hype.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, StickyD420 said:

Would suggest this one https://www.marijuanaseeds.co.za/gelato-feminized.html but just saw, hasn't really the punch of the 42fastbuds auto Gelato.. which is set to 26%

But my main suggestion would be.. go sniff with the American boys. I love GSC.. but is just very old school now. Leave the Dutchies and swim over the pond and have a look.. till now my journey was very pleasant. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Prom said:

Would suggest this one https://www.marijuanaseeds.co.za/gelato-feminized.html but just saw, hasn't really the punch of the 42fastbuds auto Gelato.. which is set to 26%

But my main suggestion would be.. go sniff with the American boys. I love GSC.. but is just very old school now. Leave the Dutchies and swim over the pond and have a look.. till now my journey was very pleasant. 

Yeah, America is doing some hectic shit with these strains... The names are hard to keep up with, and THC percentages are being pushed higher and higher, I'm pretty sure that soon there's gonna be a whole range of 30+% THC strains for you to select from. Lol. 

I was also considering checking out some Canadian seed banks. 

• Like 1