Would you be interested to rent/hire/lease; grow-tainers, or better know and shipping containers, converted with the latest cannabis grow gear ?

Wayne

Would you be interested to rent/hire/lease; grow-tainers, or better know as shipping containers, converted with the latest cannabis grow gear ?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Select which container, you will be interested to rent to enhance your crops and gain max yields.

• 20ft grow container with all the latest technology with single row crops.
    • 20ft grow container with all the latest technology with double stacked crops.
    • 40ft grow container with all the latest technology with single row crops.
    • 40ft grow container with all the latest technology with double stacked crops.

We are a Cape Town based company, busy to convert shipping containers into mini mobile greenhouses. Our containers are fitted with the latest and most proven brands and gear to specifically grow cannabis and to maximize the growth yields. There are 4 style on the production line currently and we wanted to reach out to the potential growers to express their interest with this poll. 

Edited by Wayne
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Wayne said:

We are a Cape Town based company, busy to convert shipping containers into mini mobile greenhouses. Our containers are fitted with the latest and most proven brands and gear to specifically grow cannabis and to maximize the growth yields. There are 4 style on the production line currently and we wanted to reach out to the potential growers to express their interest with this poll. 

Post pics. I want to know what you consider "the latest and most proven brands and gear". 

Edited by Ill_Evan
Clarity

14 hours ago, Ill_Evan said:

Post pics. I want to know what you consider "the latest and most proven brands and gear". 

We would love to show off more details, however not at this time due to sensitive content. 

• Confused 1

I don't think anyone can make a proper call without the details.

I'd take a container of the latest and greatest for R1k a month, but for R40k nope - I'd rather invest in my own equipment.

I'd also not want to use a name brand lights, would rather go for some quality QB's which are generally sourced from China and offer way better value compared to Fluence lights for example.

I think what I am trying to get at is that it really needs to offer value for money but at the same time may be a bit tricky to get people to buy in as I assume the monthly rental price is not all that cheap and when compared to buying your own equipment outright multiplied over 6 months for your first grow - how much are you saving? Is it not worth just buying equipment as opposed to hiring?

Also everyone is different and has a different idea as to what would work best for them and the type of equipment and setup they would like.

A big concern of mine regarding the container is heat - if you were to provide us with more detail then we could give you a bit more feedback.

• Agree 2

• 6 months later...