Little growth on-top of bud

Bennie

Which Seed Bank you got the seeds from? sorry first question might be a bit strange.

Light/heat stress usually causes fox tailing.. colas get to hot from the light, hang light higher. Check room for cooling.. staying below 24C should calm your babies down again.

• Agree 1

@Bennie 

All the guys are correct about too intense light or heat causing foxtailing.

Your case is a little different. The colas on the side of the tent which probably are not directly under the light are foxtailing as well so it's not too intense light. The leaves on top of colas show that they have just a little heat stress.

Now look at overall health of plants... they suffering from nute burn. That could be the reason for the foxtailing. Autos are sensitive feeders... lower your feeding strength

:-peace

Edited by Mambawana
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, Bennie said:

Thank you at @Mambawana. @CreX my temp is around 26. Busy getting my aircon rigged up to my light controller. Think it can be the nutes as I pushed  it to max about a week ago. Will dilute my reservoir tonight.

Thank you all for all the help.:-peace

Careful with just simply diluting the res; when there is a high concentration of nutes in the res, after some time the plant will use what it can before a lockout occurs when there is an imbalance between the ratio of the nutes in the res

I'd consider doing a res flush and dropping the nutes slightly from what you added a week ago

• Agree 1