Igors' not looking to hot...

Mr_Nice_Guy

41 minutes ago, Mr_Nice_Guy said:

So, belive it or not this plant is almost 7 weeks old 😱😱😱                       

Igor was planted the same day as the other 3 plants and had the same soil (Culterra potting) and watering as the other seeds but damn... 😰🤒😓

I believe I see one of your problems...

I got some cuttings in culterra soil and even with my regular feeding they were looking SUPER pale.

Transplanted them into some Organics Matter soil and within 2 / 3 days they were already far darker!

I purchased a bag of the cultera soil and gave it away, did not like it at all. As long as it is not an autoflower, there is still hope. I would recommend using a different soil, perhaps this little guy is more sensitive than the others.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

I agree with PsyCLown, that soil is very poor quality. 

But in the same breath... That little plant looks weird at the top... Like it's flowring already. 

What is it and do you have more seeds? 

Put it in the sun for a few days to see what happens

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, CreX said:

I agree with PsyCLown, that soil is very poor quality. 

But in the same breath... That little plant looks weird at the top... Like it's flowring already. 

What is it and do you have more seeds? 

Put it in the sun for a few days to see what happens

Its the Gorilla Glue strain, I'm growing outdoors.

I'm thinking the seeds were "bad seeds" or the Culterra soil completely messed them up (is that possible?) as the other 2 plants also have some really slow growth. 

Only 1 of them is growing and looking ok-ish albeit on the slow side, but definitely doing better than the others.

Heres some pics of the other 3 plants.

20191013_220229.jpg

20191013_215932.jpg

20191013_220347.jpg

• Like 1

On 18 October 2019 at 7:27 PM, Mr_Nice_Guy said:

So, belive it or not this plant is almost 7 weeks old 😱😱😱                       

Igor was planted the same day as the other 3 plants and had the same soil (Culterra potting) and watering as the other seeds but damn... 😰🤒😓

20191018_183839.jpg

20191018_183546.jpg

20191018_184005.jpg

Looks like It went straight into flower, lightcycle most likely one of the reasons. Runt of the litter perhaps.

Edited by Dank

11 hours ago, Trailblazer420 said:

I've had some successful grows with Cultura, but I've also had some flops. Their soil is inconsistent and often riddled with gnats. Last ever bag had mold in it when I opened.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Oh man!  

So what soil do you use now? Or what's a better alternative that I should use?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dank said:

Looks like It went straight into flower, lightcycle most likely one of the reasons. Runt of the litter perhaps.

Jah I suppose it's a runt as the other plants all have the same light cycle... (basically the Sun). And they all stay in the same Sun spot throughout the day, i dont move them indoors at all.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I would start over. You still have time. I think you started the plant too early so they went straight into flower. I don't agree with the bag seed though. Buy some seeds and try again. And most of all don't be discouraged from this. You become a better grower after every failure.

And if you live in kzn. I have plenty extra clones for you now that Mr cannabist has reappeared and says he dispatching my seeds on Thursday.🙄

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2019 at 1:47 AM, Mambawana said:

Yeah I would start over. You still have time. I think you started the plant too early so they went straight into flower. I don't agree with the bag seed though. Buy some seeds and try again. And most of all don't be discouraged from this. You become a better grower after every failure.

And if you live in kzn. I have plenty extra clones for you now that Mr cannabist has reappeared and says he dispatching my seeds on Thursday.🙄

I do have some more seeds, I want to get some auto's soon as well.

I've since got 2x bags of FF and seagrow.

It's just that this one plant was the weirdest from the lot. The other 2 were males, so I only have 1 female and she's looking quite great. (I'm gonna do a grow report on her soon)

Thanks for the offer of clones that would've been so much appreciated but I'm in JHB though. 

Peace and love 

6 minutes ago, Mr_Nice_Guy said:

I do have some more seeds, I want to get some auto's soon as well.

I've since got 2x bags of FF and seagrow.

It's just that this one plant was the weirdest from the lot. The other 2 were males, so I only have 1 female and she's looking quite great. (I'm gonna do a grow report on her soon)

Thanks for the offer of clones that would've been so much appreciated but I'm in JHB though. 

Peace and love 

I would suggest only grow autos if you have no choice and can't grow photos due to light pollution issues, off season grow etc. Photos provide the dank more consistently, autos are mediocre for the most part. We are now still in the growing season so rock some photos. If you can afford to buy a pack now's the time... You will get your money back 100 fold in BUD

• Agree 1