Seed Drop - Dank - Spring 2019

Dank

3 hours ago, highchome said:

@Dank seeds arrived. Thanks :-respect

I'll let you know as soon as I germinate them

So stoked m bruuu, I hope they make you a proud grower :-greenthumb 

5 hours ago, SmokeyZero said:

@Dank thank you brother, Will be a pleasure growing your beans and giving feedback on them via diaries.

Thanks man, it is really a pleasure being a part of the community and being able to contribute a bit to SA Cannabis Culture after all this time is really a great feeling.

Phanx @420SA you guys are true Growmies :-bow

• Like 1

@Smelly Joe @SmokeyZero @CreX @Bospatrollie2 @highchome @Kgrows @420SA I have been thinking, seeing it is my first drop here on 420SA, and keeping in the spirit of the forum, why not offer a small prize for best diary. 

As I don't want to give my testers germination deadlines and so forth, perhaps a simple "Best Tester Diary" from this drop can get chosen, say by July 2020.

I will sponsor the winner a pack of beans, either from the 420SA shop (if @420SA would be keen to pick a diary, or a voting poll?:-rolled) or from overseas, seeing I will be putting in a small order before winter anyhowz. 

What do you guys think?

Started thinking after SmellyJoe told me not many testers ever complete diaries, never mind smoke reports, I would be stoked for some stoked testers ek se!

Edited by Dank
stoned.. again..
  • Like 3

I wouldnt mind at all.
It's cool even though it isn't neccesary or required. But it will assist in getting the competitive juices flowing and incentivizing the growers to follow through to completion with their diaries.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Dank I was thinking of doing a quick female only grow next (from clones). Is it useful feedback for you if I germinate some of your seeds and keep them in veg during that time? Possibly even make some clones of them etc. 

I'm hoping that seeing them have a long veg time under lower light may tell you sometime about the genetics? If that does not help let me know and I'll see if I can rather flower them at the same time too

• Like 2

@highchome there is no deadline on this, except for the July 2020 prize, but you can grow em out when it suites you, within the next year they should still be pretty fresh..ish.

I thinking vegging like that and possibly only sexing when you flip, keeping untested clones/mom around is a hassle and not to mention a space hungry padt time.

Pop em when you ready man.

Peace and buds man, stay blessed up. :-rolled

Edited by Dank
  • Like 2

@Dank ok change of plan. I've put three of the Kush Cookies seeds into water last night. I'm planning to try going into flower with them with almost no veg time. I think it will be interesting to see how they do.

I'll start a grow diary as soon as I know they have germinated

• Like 2