CreX's Bruce Banner attempt!

CreX

Alright, so some of you saw I ran an experiment with a cutting in a zip lock bag. 

I left it on the outskirts of my grow and a month later... Boom, I have a root. 

So here on out I will be nursing her back to health and flowering her and Taking more cuttings... 

This exact plants mommy is currently busy flowering and wow is she hot!! 

So stick around to watch this hulk get angry!!! 😠💦👀

IMG-20190807-WA0022.jpg

IMG_20190909_204714.jpg

IMG_20190909_210416.jpg

• Like 5

9 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

You put it into a bubble cloner?

Also are those seeds in a cup? Trying to get the humidity up for the seeds or something?

Yup... Once I saw the little root I was over traumatizing the poor thing, so I put it in the cloner to start healing and growing. 

And hehehe... It was under a little cup for humidity...it really freaked out when I first took it out the bankie. 

But those 2 dots... Aren't seeds, they are just permanent marker marks for strain identification while in the bubbler😜

• Like 2

I have a friend (far away) that's really wants to grow but is stopped by ignorant people not allowing him. So he had to revert to stealth grows and gtowinh out seeds to get sex is not an option. So sending him a cutting or cuttings like this will make his world soooo much better

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Smelly Joe said:

I have a friend (far away) that's really wants to grow but is stopped by ignorant people not allowing him. So he had to revert to stealth grows and gtowinh out seeds to get sex is not an option. So sending him a cutting or cuttings like this will make his world soooo much better

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

The cuttings can survive man... 

This one was a little small, so maybe take bigger cuttings and zip lock them in a big enough bag with a little water... 

Then maybe put them in a box and send... On his side he will just need to practice getting them to root in his medium... 

But defs the way to go in transporting clones👌👌

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There's the root, could be much happier so I'm brewing a tea for her... And the other plants... But mostly her hehe

And on top you can see new growth... Not amazing... But we are on the right road to recovery and in a few months... Bowing some fat dense colas for me👌

IMG_20190926_215250.jpg

IMG_20190926_215235.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Bospatrollie2 said:

Flippen amazing.
The little thing survived and is now being resuscitated.
Talk about the will to live.
I want to see them budsemoji41.png

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

This Bruce Banner makes some seriously frosty buds! Also the fade during flower looks good.

@Master_G and I are flowering this Bruce Banner at the moment. I am sure @CreX's harvest will be nothing short of amazing from this little plant.

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

Fuck... So heavy days... 

I let the res water drop a touch low and the roots went out the water... 

The whole plant is crispy and I had to call it... 

This diary if anything... Presented the opportunity for easy clone and cutting transportation... Even though I was a lazy bag of shit in the end😂😂😅

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, PsyCLown said:

Aww pitty, the Bruce Banner is a very nice plant with great yields and very high potency!

Regardless I feel it got the point across. 😄 

LOL!! I would like to give it another go some time... 

I do have a bunch of seeds I want to get going so we will see how things go😁

• Like 1