THC as effective medicine.

2 minutes ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

psilocybin causes high neurogenesis (forming of new brain cells and nerve pathways in the brain)

YOU CAN LITERALLY REWIRE YOUR BRAIN WITH MUSHROOMS

doesn't matter who you are, how smart you are, how much discipline you portray or how little you believe it will work on you, 

IT WORKS.

medicine? 

mushrooms

Another part of my journey over the last decade. Psilocybin allowed me a connection to myself that I needed to move forward. 

Nature is medicine 

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

psilocybin causes high neurogenesis (forming of new brain cells and nerve pathways in the brain)

YOU CAN LITERALLY REWIRE YOUR BRAIN WITH MUSHROOMS

doesn't matter who you are, how smart you are, how much discipline you portray or how little you believe it will work on you, 

IT WORKS.

medicine? 

mushrooms

Have you read/listened to some of Paul Stamets experiences and knowledge? That guy is the godfather of mycology. Really appreciate his knowledge and perspective on the humble old mushroom.

Something that I still want to explore is panaeolus cyanescens (blue meanie).  It's not part of the psilocybe genus but supposedly 2 to 3 times stronger than cubensis?

Nature is awesome :-meditate

• Like 1

Have you read/listened to some of Paul Stamets experiences and knowledge? That guy is the godfather of mycology. Really appreciate his knowledge and perspective on the humble old mushroom.
Something that I still want to explore is panaeolus cyanescens (blue meanie).  It's not part of the psilocybe genus but supposedly 2 to 3 times stronger than cubensis?
Nature is awesome Meditate.gif.bce45a84b6ce3c4d14c0d7c0b13474a3.gif

Pan cyans contain psilocybin... You'd have to grow them yourself and yield is small compared to cubensis.

Apparently twice as potent, so 1g can feel like 2g of cubes.

A friend and I once were fortune enough to give it a try. After consumption it crept up on us and suddenly we were tripping balls.
We both felt it had a different come up for sure compared to the usual cube.
The rest being more or less the same, was an amazing experience and the setting worked quite nicely. Had some interesting adventures on that trip.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, John Stonedwell said:

Nature is awesome :-meditate

Uncle Paul is the King, lol the man with the mushroom hat! 

some real guru types when talking about mushrooms there's some deep knowledge almost this unspoken universal awareness of it's somehow "godlike" presence or powers or whatever. everyone respects them doesn't matter who we are, cause of the whole being able to kill you thing, and then some of them you can eat and will fill your tummy so that kinda makes them equally humble in their existance, but then theres a few that can introduce you to god. or yourself rather, but you know, same thing basically. and that humbles a person down to earth so hard you'll have your face in the dirt lol! anyone who would care to indulge in the experience, that is. 

there is a book, written by James Arthur, called Mushrooms and Mankind. you checked that shit out? 

goes into how a lot of religions was formed around it

I have yet to be as privileged as mr. @PsyCLown, but have heard a few trip reports on the pan cyans. 

I could possibly source some LC of it, but to be honest I am not looking for anything stronger hahahah so I'll gladly wait till they happen upon my way. 

blessed @Totemic really hope you made it through the trauma man, you defs been helping a bunch of us through some kinda trauma with all the beautiful work you doing for our community! read the whole thread this morning, from way back in 2019 before I was even on the forum. any kinda trauma sucks and I am glad to see you in good health and happily opperating as the gentle giants we are. 🤘 

keep the good shit pumping

Edited by Naughty.Psychonaut
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

Uncle Paul is the King, lol the man with the mushroom hat! 

some real guru types when talking about mushrooms there's some deep knowledge almost this unspoken universal awareness of it's somehow "godlike" presence or powers or whatever. everyone respects them doesn't matter who we are, cause of the whole being able to kill you thing, and then some of them you can eat and will fill your tummy so that kinda makes them equally humble in their existance, but then theres a few that can introduce you to god. or yourself rather, but you know, same thing basically. and that humbles a person down to earth so hard you'll have your face in the dirt lol! anyone who would care to indulge in the experience, that is. 

there is a book, written by James Arthur, called Mushrooms and Mankind. you checked that shit out? 

goes into how a lot of religions was formed around it

I have yet to be as privileged as mr. @PsyCLown, but have heard a few trip reports on the pan cyans. 

I could possibly source some LC of it, but to be honest I am not looking for anything stronger hahahah so I'll gladly wait till they happen upon my way. 

blessed @Totemic really hope you made it through the trauma man, you defs been helping a bunch of us through some kinda trauma with all the beautiful work you doing for our community! read the whole thread this morning, from way back in 2019 before I was even on the forum. any kinda trauma sucks and I am glad to see you in good health and happily opperating as the gentle gians we are. 🤘 

keep the good shit pumping

Very well said man and thanx for the heads up on that book. Will definitely give it a read.

Yeah if you roll back time mycelium is the one constant throughout all of the history of our planet. The biggest living organism at this moment on earth is the honey mushroom and its mycelium network. So that just goes to show how proliferated they are. I have had the honour of using teachers, NSS,  amazonian,  Mexican blues and albino penis envy.. all with their own different journeys. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, John Stonedwell said:

Very well said man and thanx for the heads up on that book. Will definitely give it a read.

Yeah if you roll back time mycelium is the one constant throughout all of the history of our planet. The biggest living organism at this moment on earth is the honey mushroom and its mycelium network. So that just goes to show how proliferated they are. I have had the honour of using teachers, NSS,  amazonian,  Mexican blues and albino penis envy.. all with their own different journeys. 

yeah chek it out it's a wild book hahah though it really makes way more sense to me than a lot of the other books on religion out there...

yeah, because of mushrooms ofcourse, I read quite a lot about the speculation of the time period from before the astroid that was said to have taken out the dinos and a few thousand years after during the earths recovery. So before the astroid was concidered the Mesozoic era, talling abou 100 million years ago. Plants and mushrooms grew to the size of buildings, smallest creatures on earth where bugs about the size of a car. Astroid his around 66 million years ago and started the Cenozoic era. During that time there was the highest ever recorded ever spike in deadly gasses in the earths atmosphere and because of the impact aerosols pushed up into the earths outer atmosphere blocked out the sun. Black as night, almost oxygen. Earth was headed to become just another dead planet like ball of gas, but some organism was able to make use of this environment, it breathed the little amount of oxygen that was left and replaced the air with carbon dioxide (what plants need) it stretched out through the earths surface decomposing everything in its way helping restore the earths surface of vital sugars, starches, trace minerals, metabolic acids and all the basic essentials so the few seeds here and there that and was left on the dying trees, had a nice fertile soil to drop onto making plant life a possibility again. mind you there's also speculations that the spores came from outer space, because knowing that they can survive in outer space is nothing new to the mycology community. just gets crazier and crazier!!!

you probably know it, but for those who's asking what this organism was, it was MYCELIUM 🤩

oh man, yeah I have eaten a whole bunch of em, never asking what they where and even if people told me I just ate them anyway hahah now the last few years growing them has been different. have only been eating the ones I grew and so far only grew GT, NSS, PE and APE. 

really got a strong connection with the GT though and it's a easy grower, I like the good old nothing fancy can easily eat a whole gram and still have a nice day kinda mushroom. 

every now and then fun to eat like 3 or 4, but once a year these days. once ate 12g GT, I am greatful for the wisdom it shat on me and thankfull that I never have to go through it again. thought I was being funny at the time. this was before hearing anything about crazy Terrance McKenna speaking on the topic of 5g being a "heroic dose"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Damn man... all the best, I hope at this point you are feeling better. I would like to say that I use cannabis in order to decrease my anxiety and it really helps out. You should try CBD too; it really calms down and overall, just a different feeling. But now I’m more into edibles since I got tired of smoking and ruining my lungs, I’m actually really enjoying them. The effect is similar, and the variety is huge, you can get all kinds of edibles with different flavors and different injections. Lately, I’ve been doing mango jelly bomb edibles and they are 80mg THC. You can buy lots of edibles from this website https://www.mailorder-marijuana.com/buy-edibles-online/ they literally have everything you will ever need.

Edited by Semkeluise