Blue Berry & Medi Bomb #1

greenkush

Looking amazing balls brother.

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Thanks, they starting to smell already so going to start making a plan to get my filter installed. It already hits me when I open the tent, not hard but you can definitely smell something is cooking in the tent lol.

Thanks, they starting to smell already so going to start making a plan to get my filter installed. It already hits me when I open the tent, not hard but you can definitely smell something is cooking in the tent lol.

Who cares...it's legal

Who cares...it's legal

That it is, but I live in a complex and last thing I need are my scummy neighbors bitching.

Anyways.

Transplanted this morning, going to wait a few days for new growth then begin a feeding schedule. Will be using the biobizz range, green house nutes are just over the top expensive.

Help needed in diagnosing the yellow edges of the leaves, also noticed that some are slightly crispy, they're pretty far from the light, using freedom farms seedling mix transplanted a week ago or so, started on a very mild dose of biogrow.  I'm leaning towards nitrogen deficiency.

1FAA6DC0-15DA-4204-A26E-80262B770C46.JPG

7 minutes ago, Trailblazer420 said:

My money is on nitrogen or magnesium deficiency. Give her a good feeding, say around 900ppm, should sort her out.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Just fed them all 2ml/L of biogrow in PH 6.4 water, TDS is broken at the moment so hopefully that'll help at least.

Tested the water run off this morning (fed some clean water), and it ran around 5.8-6.1 respectively for all plants so a median of roughly 6 I'd say. Is this an acceptable range for freedom farm seed mix ? I'm thinking the biogrow is not the best for the coco medium and might switch to their fishmix.

Plants are finally bouncing back after their bout of what I believe was a combination of : Nutrient lockout, calmag def. I flushed with 5.8 ph water and calmag, they're getting to the stage of their final transplant so waiting for gthydro to get stock of the FF soil and will be moving them into 20-40L pots have not decided yet.

On a side note I added one gorilla zkittle and saw that its sprouted its tap root this morning so i'll be potting it later today.

IMG-2892.jpg

@greenkush 

6 hours ago, greenkush said:

At what point do you guys usually begin the veg week counter? I've seen people say usually after the first 2 weeks as that is considered seedling, then some say after the second set of leaves.

The vegetative growth phase starts when the first true leaves are fully matured. 

On 10/14/2018 at 9:29 PM, greenkush said:

Help needed in diagnosing the yellow edges of the leaves, also noticed that some are slightly crispy, they're pretty far from the light, using freedom farms seedling mix transplanted a week ago or so, started on a very mild dose of biogrow.  I'm leaning towards nitrogen deficiency.

1FAA6DC0-15DA-4204-A26E-80262B770C46.JPG

This is typical magnesium deficiency. What nutrients have you got available?

Nice bru, interested to see how these lights treat you.
Try and get those pots suspended above ground, you don't want them sitting flat on the floor
Easiest way to to that in my opinion is to place a few wood rods under the floor of the tent, creating an 8mm spacing between floor and pot in my case. I find it's enough to allow for water to run through.

19 minutes ago, Trailblazer420 said:

Easiest way to to that in my opinion is to place a few wood rods under the floor of the tent, creating an 8mm spacing between floor and pot in my case. I find it's enough to allow for water to run through.

Can work ya but you run the risk of wood rot, fungus, mold and all that nasty shit. Something you'd prefer to keep out of your space. Tried bamboo once and that didn't go well. 

Those thin pvc pipes should do

EDIT: sorry I didnt read you say you put the rods underneath the floor of the tent. That should work yes. As long as no water gets in contact with the wood