Pat's Bikini Bottom Perpetual

Pat999

Yo, so veg tent first. All just chugging along. I'm excited for the current flowering girls to finish so that I can start the next round with veg period under the Gavita.

I have my Vanilla Kush, Pineapple Dew, Jack Herer and OG Kush essentially ready for taking clones. So as soon as my current clones go into the Gavita tent the next clones will be going already. Then when those clones are ready my current mother clones will be of size to take new clones from. Perpetual is the motion that flows the ocean. I'm kak high. DSC_1282.jpgDSC_1283.jpgDSC_1284.jpg

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Onward to frost and the flowering girls chilling after a spray down. Yesterday was the start of week 8. Almost ready!

1: AK. Its making a foxtail movement.
-
2: Blue Dream
3: Blue Dream
-
4: Strawberry Amnesia
-
5: Bay11. What a fucker for PM this is. That dehumidifier can't come soon enough.
-
6: Lemon Diesel
-
7: Amnesia Haze
8: Amnesia Haze
-
9: DC OG

As soon as this harvest is ready I'll be getting that Dehumidifier. Just don't have kroon atm for that. Should make sure that the veg and flowering tent don't go too wildDSC_1285.jpgDSC_1286.jpgDSC_1296.jpgDSC_1287.jpgDSC_1288.jpgDSC_1289.jpgDSC_1290.jpgDSC_1291.jpgDSC_1294.jpg

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...