Pat's Bikini Bottom Perpetual

Pat999

[mention=1162]Pat999[/mention] your reputation is super HIGH right now!
IUL7eZm.png
Ain't that a funny thing, I'm also super HIGH right now well dang brother that's cool, don't know what it means tho

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Pat999 said:

Ain't that a funny thing, I'm also super HIGH right now emoji23.pngemoji16.pngwell dang brother that's cool, don't know what it means tho

😂 rep works on how many likes, thanks, agrees and laughs you've received on the forum. You know, the stuff that gives your life credibility.

• Like 2

rep works on how many likes, thanks, agrees and laughs you've received on the forum. You know, the stuff that gives your life credibility.
Oh that yeah you mean the actual meaning of life I get that LoL it'll probably just go down again in a few days. I'm so stoned right now I'm thinking of doing the work. But you know that's about as far as the cheese wheel rolls

Alrighty then fellas it's another early morning grindorino for me with the majority of what I wanted to do with the girls. You know how I do it, so let's get to it with the first 4 pics being of my flowering girls before their haircut. We have entered week 3 of flowering for them with the Bay11 being the slowest fool.

Pic 1: Strawberry Amnesia left and DC OG right
Pic 2: Amnesia Haze twins
Pic 3: Bay11 left and Lemon Diesel right, the LD will get more support today with dowels. Bloody 1.2m tall plants and their issues.
Pic 4: Blue Dream left and AK right

Pic 5: Bay11 stalk, she's a thicc gurl

Some after photos of various plants getting the AQ-SF treatment with a heavy dose of oil to make it stick.

The flowering girls will still get a feed this morning after they've dried themselves off, bloody whores.

That's all for now folks, fokken all of itDSC_1148.jpgDSC_1149.jpgDSC_1150.jpgDSC_1152.jpgDSC_1151.jpgDSC_1153.jpgDSC_1154.jpgDSC_1159.jpgDSC_1158.jpgDSC_1157.jpg

• Like 2

Back in their tent goes the flowering girls. I've checked into the fan I need to get added in there and need to do a bit of making things before it's ready to be hung. So that's going in tonight which will provide air moving at the bottom of the tent too. I've opened the girls up by quite a bit to help with the flow of ganja DSC_1160.jpgDSC_1161.jpgDSC_1162.jpgDSC_1163.jpgDSC_1164.jpg

• Like 3

Awe Patty, the girls are looking lekker man! Are those 20L pots?
Yezzir it's 20L pots but a few of them isn't even fully filled because I don't feel it's needed. I'm liking how they currently look

• Like 2

Nnnaaaalllllffffookkkiinnriighttyythen.

Monday will be the start of week 5 for my flowering girls.

The veg tent is also going on. Might take some clones of the OG Kush, PineDew and Jack Herer real soon.

Mr Bean says "Sossages" DSC_1191.jpgDSC_1192.jpgDSC_1193.jpgDSC_1194.jpgDSC_1189.jpgDSC_1190.jpg

• Like 1

Alrighty then just a small lil update again nothing serious. The Lemon Diesel and AK are both tall enough to tickle my nipple, I'm honestly not that short. So just a few randoms of the veg tent also going on too

My Amnesia Haze and Bay11 are the frostiest this round and I'm honestly surprised with the Bay11 not really knowing what to expect.

Bud shots in order of appearance
Bay11
Amnesia Haze
Blue Dream
DC OG

The white marks on the leaves are from the previous milky spray DSC_1236.jpgDSC_1237.jpgDSC_1238.jpgDSC_1239.jpgDSC_1240.jpgDSC_1245.jpgDSC_1243.jpgDSC_1242.jpgDSC_1244.jpgDSC_1246.jpg

• Like 5

Okay well it seems its been a while since I updated, I'll get to doing that today. I'm keeping 4 girls in veg for my friend which got a guano feed with my veg girls. All looking good. Clones need a pot up soon. Flowering girls will start week 8 on Monday, the Bay11 is behind and starts week 7 on Monday.

• Like 1

Hi man your girls are looking very good, that Bay11 is a fav in California and bred by the same guys as GrandDaddyPurple i think.

About that guano feed, is it seabird guano, I have been looking for batguano (for veg + flower) here in sa, but I haven't found any.

In the states and Canada there is so much choice regarding batguano.

:-peace

• Like 1

Hi man your girls are looking very good, that Bay11 is a fav in California and bred by the same guys as GrandDaddyPurple i think.
About that guano feed, is it seabird guano, I have been looking for batguano (for veg + flower) here in sa, but I haven't found any.
In the states and Canada there is so much choice regarding batguano.
:-peace
What's up brother, its called Guanoflo and bought at Stodels or Starkes. Its meant for lawns but seems to work very well for my girls in veg.

LoL the Bay11 took the longest to show pistils but it sure is frosty as all heck. It has a weird smell to it atm and some of the leaves are starting to turn yellow as expected. I'll have to try and get some good light photos for you to see

@Dank

It doesn't say what type of guano it is but smells horrible. LoL which is good. Here's the info on it. Obviously I don't follow their recommendations because that's a fuck load bro, I go in at 0.5ml/L for smaller veg girls and once they get shifting you bump it to 1ml/L665eb4a744be3b2e5afe7cdcf3c9a862.jpg5801a306f7f358cc0afb57ebe97e89c8.jpgae6d35a07858f635a07cb865068705f0.jpg

• Like 1

Well so the veg tent is going on. Growing is going on with the clones taking. Need to wait to pic my clones I want and then pot up and give the rest to my friendsweet honey bbq

Alrighty then the flowering tent update will be later today, now scram I got nothing to do and I'm extremely busy at doing nothing DSC_1265.jpgDSC_1266.jpgDSC_1267.jpgDSC_1268.jpg

• Like 4

As promised I have returned with a golden nugget and three beans. Some would say I'm a wise man bringing all these gifts, they're probably wrong

It's gonna be fun trying to harvest these girls that's for sureDSC_1269.jpgDSC_1270.jpgDSC_1271.jpgDSC_1272.jpgDSC_1273.jpgDSC_1274.jpg

• Like 4

Just a bit of frost coming your way. In order of appearance :

Amnesia Haze
Bay11
DC OG
Blue Dream
AK
Lemon Diesel
Strawberry Amnesia

I'll be happy with having more than 450g dry this round. It's a good amount for just being soilDSC_1275.jpgDSC_1276.jpgDSC_1277.jpgDSC_1278.jpgDSC_1279.jpgDSC_1280.jpgDSC_1281.jpg

• Like 5

Looking gorgeous bru! 
LoL thanks bruI'm happy with how this round turned out. A few grows back I was really in a shitty place regarding my feels and I fucked up a whole grow. So looking at these girls I'm very happy. I can't believe the Lemon Diesel and AK are both around 1.3m tall and still standing

• Like 4