Pat's Bikini Bottom Perpetual

Pat999

45 minutes ago, growopz said:

Screenshot 2019-06-27 at 19.47.55.png

Woooop I win a bong rip! That is pure class @growopz :-rolled I would have never known and this is a LEGENDARY thread!

31 minutes ago, Pat999 said:

LoL not bothered tbh, stoner loner

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

Yeh all good man, nothing wrong with that! I was just trying to crack some humor, you have plenty of NICE ladies in the tents tho. :-bow

:-puffpass

• Like 1

Went in today to check some girls out for pistils and Lemon Diesel is showing. The last girl to stick her pubes out is Bay11. The Jack Herer I got looked a bit run over so we're bringing her back into life. My clones are doing better and I'll check to pot some of those tomorrow and get them all going good. All of those will then get a feed.

It's another early morning off day gardening session for me. Having potted 15 clones and checking up on my flowering girls which has gone to 12 days since 12/12 switch. Bay11 is taking a tos long time to gooi pistils but it'll get there. The rest are already going nicely. My AK, BD, Bay11 and Lemon Diesel are all over 1m already from the ground to the tip. The two AH girls aren't far off 1m a piece either. The runts are the SA and DC OG, take a peek.

I also potted up my little Vanilla Kush clone which was showing beautiful white roots, no soil lost from the root ball.

Have a jas one ouensDSC_1135.jpgDSC_1136.jpgDSC_1137.jpgDSC_1138.jpgDSC_1139.jpgDSC_1133.jpg

• Like 4

Jiirrrrre!! 3am posts for the WIN
Ladies looking lush man! 
LoL can't tell you how many times I've been working in the garden and it's 2/3am in the middle of the week just chilling. Thanks bru they'll all still receive a second round of defoliation in the next few days. I'm eager to see these girls grow out

• Like 2

On 6/27/2019 at 10:28 PM, Pat999 said:

I wouldn't say legendary but it's okay bruemoji28.pngyou're being too nice. Yeah I'll be giving all my love to the herbal supplements.

When u duk gerook, told u hit 420 posts, and look at the thread and ... its fokken LEGENDARY!!! :-puffin

Its mos nice to be nice mos. Plants looking good man, that canopy looks like a wave of green in your tent! 

• Like 1

When u duk gerook, told u hit 420 posts, and look at the thread and ... its fokken LEGENDARY!!! :-puffin
Its mos nice to be nice mos. Plants looking good man, that canopy looks like a wave of green in your tent! 
LoL I kap the 420AM sessionsthanks bru, some girls are a bit shorter than the other ones but it could be a bit beneficial. Atm they are covered 1.8*1.1 beautifully

• Like 1

Yeh skeem it will be fine, bit of management and wotnot, never easy growing so many strains in one space. Beautiful canopy :-greenthumb

Its 420 twice a day and every hour somewhere in the world, twice a day! 420am is the real wake and bake. :-puffin

Edited by Dank
  • Like 1

Awesome growth there,
Blerrie good stuff.
Lekker

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

LoL thanks bru, hopefully the buds don't disappoint! Some of these girls I'd love to get 70-80g dried per girl but we'll see

• Like 1

LoL thanks bru, hopefully the buds don't disappoint! Some of these girls I'd love to get 70-80g dried per girl but we'll see

Eishhh, if this thread is anything to go by.
I'm sure those babies will do well.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

That's a recovery and a half, well done Pat. I must admit, I was a little stressed and thought it would take way longer. Obviously got the attention they needed, balls and all
LoL yeah brother you know how we do it with these girls. A bit of attention and they're all good to go. They need a serious trim at the bottom again.

Alright you dinkleberries, update of the current situation. Had to spray my flowering girls as I'm waiting to get some AQ-SF for my girls tomorrow morning to have them sprayed down tomorrow evening.

Veg tent is going on with a bunch of clones. Some looking like a dog ate it, some looking like the dog then kotsed it up. Other than that they are moving along.

With the tallest girls in the flowering tent currently being the Lemon Diesel and AK the others aren't far behind.

I need to add a fan to the bottom of the tent also but need to whip up a lead I can use for that. So far its smooth sailing.

Okay bye. DSC_1144.jpgDSC_1140.jpgDSC_1141.jpgDSC_1142.jpgDSC_1143.jpg

• Like 7

Yee. Okay so I sprayed down my flowering girls last night just before the light came on with some AQ-SF and cuisine canola oil because putting your sperm with it doesn't work too great. I got some off time on Monday so got a bunch to do. All the flowering girls need a defol then with a few extra stuff to do that's not interesting.

Veg girls will get a feed in the morning with a AQ-SF spray too.

Mind my ignorance... But what is AQ-SF? 
And I have an ear for the uninteresting extra stuff... Just routine maintenance... Or something more? 
AQSF is a spore you spray on the girls for PM or just a good preventing of the PM. You can purchase it at Jamie or from Hydrobiz. Works really well with some canola oil to make it adhere to the leaves. Well I need to fix my ducting intake that bliksemed off and need to add an additional fan to my flowering tent. LoL pretty boring stuff tbh bru

• Like 1

Lol that kind of stuff... Patching up the grow room lol... Sounds like my weekends hahaha... 

I was thinking about remounting my flower room fan a few min ago... 

Nothing wrong with it... I just wanna remount it... Aaaah the life of a grower... 

Never ending bliss and heartache at the same time😂

• Like 1

Lol that kind of stuff... Patching up the grow room lol... Sounds like my weekends hahaha... 
I was thinking about remounting my flower room fan a few min ago... 
Nothing wrong with it... I just wanna remount it... Aaaah the life of a grower... 
Never ending bliss and heartache at the same time
LoL for now my top oscillating fan is good, it's the bottom that isn't receiving much air movement, probs cause the canopy is thicker than a lady's bush from the 70's. My friend said I must convert the whole room into a grow room and now my ass is itching to do it but that's overkill imoI'm not growing for an army just myself

My father always says, if the ductape doesn't work. You've probably just didn't use enough of it. Even if it's half the roll. Ductape even fixes some people's kak attitude, just depends how much you wrap around their face and mouth

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pat999 said:

My father always says, if the ductape doesn't work. You've probably just didn't use enough of it. Even if it's half the roll. Ductape even fixes some people's kak attitude, just depends how much you wrap around their face and mouth

images (4).jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1