Pat's Bikini Bottom Perpetual

Pat999

LoL morning brother, I'm doing good nothing much happening this side other than smoooottthhh sailing all the way.

The only problem I'm getting is from White Widow, it appears to be a very finicky strain and loves heavier feeds than usual. We'll whip the girl in line again tho🤣

Tonight my small veg girls will get a feed and my bigger flowering girls will also get a feed. Tomorrow my small flowering girls will get their feed, LoL always busy busy with these two tents.

I'm looking at letting my little Mars LED light go, need some funds for a special addition that'll come to this journal hopefully soon brother so keep your eyes peeled like a foreskin-less Jewish cock

The big flowering girls have about 2-3 weeks left and the smaller ones have about 4-5 weeks left, exciting times ahead.

Have an awesome day bru and keep safe out there. Deuces

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

Sorry bru, so let's get this straight, 1st I'm blue eyed German, and now I'm Jewish cause of my dong a long...lol

You killing me bru........ ah my bru I reckon you must be a helluva legend in person fella cause your sense of humour gels well with me.... lekker my bru, you just hang out with your wang out and I'll ask my Jewish eyed friend to keep a look out for prospective purchases for you wang light...

Lmao hey sometimes it's better for to fight for both sides🤣on a side note I enjoy older coins, have a collection of em and one special German Nazi coin with the swastika on it too. Think it's 1939 the coin can't exactly remember now.

Anyhow brother I fed the big flowering girls yesterday and the small veg girls, I also pruned all of the flowering girls, making sure they're gonna grow exactly how I want them. Main lined and pushing all nutes up top.

We got a few pics of bungle in the junglethose who get my Jethro Tull

Have a blessed day brothere183841e4c2e40130e6131defb47be86.jpgaa4569a05c95e8ed282732cf0662a662.jpg3cdeef7289f5b4c72077637bb9c90cd7.jpg

• Like 2

Why keep Nazi memorabilia? Do you have an old SA flag too? There is no place in modern society for those remnants of evil. Even as a collectors items, these are things that one should be willingly discarding. Some people and events should be wiped from history, not to deny their existence, but to subvert any form of fame or notoriety.

What's a happening Pat, those ladies must be glad to check you tonight ......? Their knight in shining armor has arrived, and yes 2 silver tea trays counts as armor across the chest area, have a cracking evening fella....

LoL what's happening brother, hey I'm sure they have some frosty nipples excited to see me🤣pft exactly, I highly agree, if you gonna die might as well do it manly with your raisins out or nothing at all, am I right??? Look at my DC starting to gain a little bit of colour in her mid flowering daysaab3d7b2a1eb596360124c213a52e86e.jpg9d212ad96b02244da3eb5a48ac7984fe.jpg

• Like 1

Yo, so in my stoneyness I forgot to show how most of my flowering girls look like, these are the clones that'll be used for the next round of flowering, starting to shape them now already. I might have to pot up in a while to 4L pots since the girls are getting a bit bigger🤣the issues when you don't have space.

The girl in the photo is a VK, so it'll have 4 main branches. 54bc8f6b7538d858f812e4b358155127.jpg689c1574b3a486d1675d6b4107fc0aae.jpgd26ba9132279920ddb604ea9f6fac079.jpg

What's up terrestrial aliens

So an update of the flowering tent tonight, everything is doing good however my White Widow is the only one giving problems. A really finicky strain I must admit and a pain in the holeybutt. I'm thinking Calcium, I will however be making amendments before my proper grow actually starts up. I'm hoping to have it run smooth like a baby's bottom

We got the Vanilla Kush and Fruit Spirit showing their lovely buddage, sploosh

Onwards!! 62d10ac5b7ff7ebaf6c53b7fe66d2d61.jpgd0ab96eaa2ad0ac988d3788ca7579fd7.jpgd3014cf8e170af196893a35cc68b2e8a.jpgecb22762cf490f3bf6a994f17cae646a.jpg2a30e3e815d5fd105938457149a804b9.jpg

• Like 2

Good evening mr.P9tly and how goes with the captain of the testatials...

Lekker Pat, can I ask a favour bud, don't you want to keep track of the WW probs as I've got WW regs in coming now that presents are starting to filter through bud.

Be much appreciated as I can bounce probs froms ya if ya don't mind..

thc bubble filled dreams fella....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
What a long but interesting and of course a funny read! 
Thank you for that [mention=1162]Pat999[/mention] :-trip
Waiting for the great return of Pat........:-meditate
What's up PVT, thanks bru. Have just been taking time off

Must say its good to know you're alive bru :poke
Welcome back the ladies are looking good. I like the variety 
LoL still alive just took some time to myself. New updates will be a Gavita G1 Mammoth tent and Master Controller EL1 that is gonna control heat. Will also get a humidity controller for it that should control two big fans. I definitely need some more variety! I think Justin has some at his place that's pretty exciting

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pat999 said:

LoL still alive just took some time to myself. New updates will be a Gavita G1 Mammoth tent and Master Controller EL1 that is gonna control heat. Will also get a humidity controller for it that should control two big fans. I definitely need some more variety! I think Justin has some at his place that's pretty exciting

Where you buying the Tent from? And how would you rate the Mrs tents compare to Mammoth tents?

Where you buying the Tent from? And how would you rate the Mrs tents compare to Mammoth tents?
I'll be shipping that tent in from Growershouse in US with the controller EL1. The Mars tent is good, had it now for about 2.5/3 years and it's still going strong. The Mammoth tent is strictly for flowering and a beast of a tent. 1.1m x 1.8m x 2.4m tall and it can take 50kg hanging from the inside. Mammoth tents in general is really good, much better than the Mars tent and well worth the amount I'll be paying for it.

25 minutes ago, Pat999 said:

I'll be shipping that tent in from Growershouse in US with the controller EL1. The Mars tent is good, had it now for about 2.5/3 years and it's still going strong. The Mammoth tent is strictly for flowering and a beast of a tent. 1.1m x 1.8m x 2.4m tall and it can take 50kg hanging from the inside. Mammoth tents in general is really good, much better than the Mars tent and well worth the amount I'll be paying for it.

Hydroherb has mammoth tents in stock now.

• Like 2