Organic soil- indoor grow

Brown-dawg

Moon in Pisces today if you use the lunar planting method

Prepared 4 fabric pots with my soil mix, gonna plant cover crop and leave it to grow till I transplant my babies on 7 Aug.

e52a8e0714f7c2e32853062af5037beb.jpg

Here's a snapshot of the OG today

84af96c622071922afe75161af4766c0.jpg

And finally a pic of the two clones. They don't seem to be so happy yet. Planted a cover crop around them and covered soil surface with rooibos mulch. Hope they perk up soon

Finally, a shot of my mini aact brewer. Taking a sample to a buddy with microscope to check it out! Should be interesting

6e1053ad02f93e1c1f1ab0a04319bd15.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a69e27464584033a5bc6e557c84a1109.jpg

O G Kush CBD three tallest and youngest.

California Hash Plant foreground.

Just gave them 2.5ml guanoflo/ 2l water mixture. See how they like that.

The epsom watering really sorted their early problems out.

b3d9aa9973c38b0d84e16efde684a084.jpg

Time to transplant to a slightly bigger pot?

What do you think?

• 3 weeks later...

With organics your ph needs to be good going in and difficult to correct. Is there no way you could test your ph? It might be something as simple as a little gold dust that is needed.

Reading back on the thread now and your soil mix. It may be the issue. Everyone has their own ideas on organics, and my babies go into a rich soil that composes itself over months and years of "cooking"

You should look into reafs organics if not one of the many around. 

Potting soil from the nursery is mostly not adequate.

:-peace

With organics your ph needs to be good going in and difficult to correct. Is there no way you could test your ph? It might be something as simple as a little gold dust that is needed.

Reading back on the thread now and your soil mix. It may be the issue. Everyone has their own ideas on organics, and my babies go into a rich soil that composes itself over months and years of "cooking"

You should look into reafs organics if not one of the many around.

Potting soil from the nursery is mostly not adequate.

:-peace

Got a lot of goodies in the soil. Maybe screwed it up and went OTT with something.

When they they are big enough I'll plant them into something that's definitely good.

d247a08a409fc3fd3d08cf8d52699071.jpg

What do you think of this seedling planted 23/07?

Seems much more as it should be...

Well said , organics is a very broad field. You need to find what works for you. At a guess I would say its a little low due to it being Potting soil. Best thing to do is replant them into a good medium

Will do. Thanks for taking the time to comment. Always appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

Ah buddy...

Just read through your entire thread. I'm sorry to be the one to break it to ya- this grows not going well.

You should have had big bushes by now. I'm just saying this to maybe help you move on to a new batch. This batch isn't going to yield well, and is costing you time, effort and money. I've seen many enthusiastic growers like you give up because they didn't know when to call it on a bad batch.

Things to improve on:

You need bigger lights, seriously dude.

Really try not to overwater, next time.

Buy some soil from Jamie's garden shop or similar, just to try on your next go, I'm sure things will go better, and it'll reignite your enthusiasm, and confidence.

Budwizer's right your plants are suffering and are way behind... BUT there is hope though and it may not be worth just killing the plants yet.

Here's what I can suggest... if you're willing to switch to Hydro and grow these out in coco/perlite you will be able to salvage these provided you do it right. Buy some promix from a hydro store and transplant your plants into 10-15L pots, straight into the promix. Then start feeding with hydro nutes, let them settle in the new pots for about a week and then top them. You'll see the new growth looking a lot better. I've done it before with good success. Otherwise transplant those into a good soil mix but I would suggest going into coco/perlite for the rest of this grow

Willing to give you step by step advice should you be willing to do this :-peace