Time to harvest?

lembit_pet

6 minutes ago, lembit_pet said:

Crap, too much rain... can I still use it?

What is Auto?

No, all the rot will need to be thrown away and any bud attached to it as well. The top still looks fine, but you'll only know once you harvest and look into the centre. 

An Auto is a plant that doesn't need its daylight hours shortened in order to start flowering. Assuming that is a recent picture and you grew it outside at this time of year, it would be safe to assume that your plant is an Auto. 

I'd prune the rot bits off and give it another week or so. It still looks a bit early to harvest. Try your best to keep the plant out of any direct rain for the meantime until you do decide to harvest. 

If you can, try get a close-up picture of the trichomes. That will be the best way to tell how ready the plant is for harvest. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ill_Evan said:

No, all the rot will need to be thrown away and any bud attached to it as well. The top still looks fine, but you'll only know once you harvest and look into the centre. 

An Auto is a plant that doesn't need its daylight hours shortened in order to start flowering. Assuming that is a recent picture and you grew it outside at this time of year, it would be safe to assume that your plant is an Auto. 

It looks like very bad genetics for an Autoflower... OK.. doesn't look convincing for a Photo either 😂 flower structure is rather chaotic fluff ^^

• Agree 2

yeah I also think this is just a boendoe grow. 

I got photoperiods standing outside next to the side of the house, just cause they don't get full sun they wana flower.

I have also heard clones that grow in tents under 18/6 for veg for a long time will become conditioned and automatically flower if it gets too much less than 18/6 as it's been nursed in a fine tuned environment basically. 

also, most importantly, I have so many friends with outdoor plants, some who have big designated outdoor setups, lots of plants just simply flowering cause of the wack photoperiod cycle.

few reasons for photoperiods to flower outdoors this time of year. 

if you look at the veru tippy top of the big bud, not sure if it's because it's so fluffy, or do I see a few leaves wanting to push through? you might be encouraging a bit of foxtailing, but that's also understandable cause of the shit photoperiod cycle. 

for full flower you need less than 12hrs of light on that plant daylight hours are between 14 and 15hrs now, even if it is an auto, 12hrs of light won't make an auto veg so making sure it only gets 12hr and nothing more you will at least ensure less foxtailing either way. 

• Like 1

What a mission. Bud rot... revegging... too much rain... too much light. All the other weed just overgrow my garden without doing anything 😃 

Perhaps the strain is not fit for these endless rains in Durban. Never had any issues with Swazi Gold, just left it outside in November and it came out perfect after a few months.

Anyway, I cut the crap off and keep it out of the rains for now. Thaks for the input guys

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 5