Introduction

Bundy

Hey guys new to the forum ....been a happy grower for many years and was member of many forums in the past...joined here to see if I can connect...with fellow growers share advice and even genetics...the forums I use to be on were all American and European sites....so I'm very excited to connect with peeps from my own country.....Bundy

• Like 5

Hi thanx for the warm welcome...

To answer your question ...no i have nothing growing right now....I stopped growing for a while when my son was born as it was still against the law in sa that time...since then I have been gagging to get started up again....but had sold and got rid of all my genetics and equipment....but now I'm getting lined up to start a small new grow just for personal consumption...where I use to grow to breed genetics and make dank crosses as well as I use to beta test genetics for certain seed banks ...I'm inlove with mj and breeding genetics but that takes a lot of space and gear as well as time I don't have...I'll get there again...well that's the plan....

So what I got now is a few strains in clone form a buddy is keeping them for me....I got a 5 bucket dwc/drip system 600 watt hps ...in a 1200x1200 grow tent...for flowering and for vegging I do the motherless system so I veg my cuts in the airocloner to size I desire before putting em.into flower 

So probably by the weekend I'll have my cuts collected and stuck into my tent

Strains I'm holding are

Pie face 

Bb cheese 

Blue dream

Slurricane

Sdv 3

Kyle kushmans strawberry cough the elite clone only strain 

Dabney blue elite clone only strain 

So my mate has been growing them and kept them going for me for the last few years.....I lost loads of genetics that was traded and breed from independent breeders from across the world and hence the reasons I joined here...hopefully link some decent growers share strains and info maybe even make a some friends

• Like 4

2 hours ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

Hello and good to have you here fam.

Is it Al Bundy?😝

Enjoy the forum my brother 🙏

Lol ja brother ......it's exactly that Al Bundy .....lmao....got the nick name from having my hand in my pants all the time when i was a laaitie just like Al from the show love and marriage 

• Haha 3

Welcome to the forum my guy @Bundy. I am sure you will learn alot from the guys around here. Lots of people with plenty of knowledge to go around. I have learnt a tremendous amount about MJ on this forum. Also a real passion for me. Not just smoking, but every little aspect. Hope ypu enjoy your stay. Also..... @Ill_Evan is a showoff 😛. But definitely worth following the mans diary. 

• Fire! 1