Whats Good Growmies!!

Jman420SA

Welcome to the forum bud. I am also a new member. Just joined the forum recently and its a wealth of information. Its amazing how far SA has come with cannabis. I'm 2-3 weeks away from successfully completing my first ever indoor grow. Wishing you the best of luck on your journey Half Baked Yes GIF

• Fire! 1

welcome to both of you

:-rasta

great forum to be part of, lots of information flowing around! 

@Jman420SA you busy with a grow or not yet? 

@Vivid Dreamer how bout an introduction there from your side with a few photos of what you busy with right now? 

we love to share and help wherever we can and if there's no help needed, there is always room for improvement 💪 unless you at the top of your game, in which case we would all like some information from you 🤓 

🌳

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

welcome to both of you

:-rasta

great forum to be part of, lots of information flowing around! 

@Jman420SA you busy with a grow or not yet? 

@Vivid Dreamer how bout an introduction there from your side with a few photos of what you busy with right now? 

we love to share and help wherever we can and if there's no help needed, there is always room for improvement 💪 unless you at the top of your game, in which case we would all like some information from you 🤓 

🌳

Im really looking forward to learning from all the experienced growers on here.

My interest in gardening was sparked by my late grandmother whom i always helped in the garden. Ive been growing vegetables and ornamentals outdoors on my own for the past 2 years, but this Im new to growing my own medicine. Made tons of mistakes from burning seeds to overwatering. I harvested two autoflowes being an amnesia haze an OG kush, one of which finished off the size of my middle finger 😆 We live and learn right 

Currently running the following photoperiods in an indoor grow setup with very basic equipment as im on a budget:

-Dirty Kush breath , Frosted apricots(in house genetics)

-gorilla glue 

-gelato

-Golden Cheese (Farmacy seeds)

Dont think my lights are poweful enough. Im using a chinese led with two panels from my herb stand for supplemental light.  Had a super long veg, and ended up with small plants. 

Here are some pics of my girls (dont laugh). Im honestiy just hoping to get to the finish line of my first grow. Hopefully i dont make the same mistakes on my next run.  

I only recently(final weeks of flower) used a lux meter and found that im so far below the light levels required and i feel like kicking myself.  Id appreciate recommendations for a budget friendly light for my grow? 

Thanks for the welcome. Its great to be part of a growing community like this. Haha my wife is sick of listening to my cannabis tales

😆IMG-20220204-WA0003.thumb.jpeg.9189427a8df02345e9ed3c1add74d186.jpeg

flowerstage-91.JPG

16463035141391230360218218697177.jpg

16463035631556656309151612844424.jpg

• Like 3
  • Fire! 2

@Vivid Dreamer Nice! I assume the plants you're running are cuttings you got from others or did you purchase some seeds?

Also keep in mind one does not measure grow lights by their lux/lumen, but instead their PAR (PPFD).

As for affordable grow lights, take a look at our vendors on the forum.

Looking good for a first attempt, I am not a fan of those air pots. Fabric pots I feel do a better job and are easier to work with.

I think it was @Martin7318 who recently got to try some fabric pots and was previously using those air pots.

• Like 1

Hey! Welcome to the Forum. Been a while since i did any typing here.

21 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

I think it was @Martin7318 who recently got to try some fabric pots and was previously using those air pots.

This is correct. My current grow I'm using air pots and was gifted a fabric pot to try out so I've got a plant in there too. Watering is my only issue with air pots. Fabric pots seemingly have the same benefits to airpots only watering is a hell of a lot less messy when you accidentally add an extra degree to your angle of watering 😂. I'll be swapping out my 3 airpots with fabric pots after this grow for sure.

• Like 1