Advice on Grow Issue

Slartibarfast

Hi, actually posting for a friend. He's growing Sour Diesel indoor in coco and the leaves are starting to turn brown. He's been using GHE nutrients following the feeding chart.

He's flushed and started feeding again. Slowed down a bit but it's still happening.

Anyone know what could be wrong?bdc2eff9e0d9b186bb5bc490a6b462a3.jpge4e14be6a6cc094179ea567f3bd5f7a7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hi, actually posting for a friend. He's growing Sour Diesel indoor in coco and the leaves are starting to turn brown. He's been using GHE nutrients following the feeding chart.

He's flushed and started feeding again. Slowed down a bit but it's happening.

Anyone know what could be wrong?bdc2eff9e0d9b186bb5bc490a6b462a3.jpge4e14be6a6cc094179ea567f3bd5f7a7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

How long has the plant been in flower?

3 hours ago, CreX said:

I get plants like this when my pots don't have enough breathing space under the pots... 

What pots is he using? If fabric... Then I retract my analysis... If plastic, get those bitches raised so they can breathe under their feet🔥

Just had an "oh yeah🤔" moment. I was wondering then what happens with autopots because they are both plastic and barely have time that the bottom of the pots aren't soaked in nutrient feed/water and you can't keep them raised... then I remembered the air domes 😆

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Ill_Evan said:

Just had an "oh yeah🤔" moment. I was wondering then what happens with autopots because they are both plastic and barely have time that the bottom of the pots aren't soaked in nutrient feed/water and you can't keep them raised... then I remembered the air domes 😆

You get the 20L fabric pots now, aswel as air domes that sits directly between the roots, without the air dromes, the roots grow out of the pot abit and I'm guessing that's enough air for them, what I did to replace those air domes on the root was to add the airstones to the tanks themselves and that seem to work great. Had an impressive yield on this last grow. I don't believe in paying so much for a piece of plastic for anyone running autopots and wants those air domes there's diy on the net that works the same

Edited by Marzcanna
  • Thanks 1