Inline Fans Size Questions

Dr. Green Thumb

Yo 420SA community,

As the title says, I have some questions about inline fans.

I currently have a 1.2m x 1.2m tent and was wondering what the best inline fan and carbon filter pairing will be best? I know for the 1.2m x 1.2m tent, growers usually use a 150mm Inline Fan, with a carbon filter that matches up.

I was wondering, would it hurt to get a stronger inline fan like a 200mm fan, along with the paired carbon filter, for the sized tent I am running?

Also, I see that most stores stock the Ram Mixed Glow Inline Fans, indicating that that is the standard for homegrowers. I have seen online some VTronic inline fans. Is this brand any good, reputable, trustworthy? 

Would getting a VTronic 200mm Fan be a better option than the RAM 150mm Fan, given the size of my tent? I have seen a VTronic 200mm for cheaper than the RAM 150mm - should that influence my decision?

Thanks in advance for any assistance. This community is rad!

Happy Growing To All!

I saw that Vtronic fan and own a RAM fan too and some AC Infinity fans.

The Vtronic fan is priced nicely, but I do not believe it has any speed setting, where the RAM fan has a low speed and high speed.

AC Infinity has 10 speed settings.

I decided to rather wait and get another RAM fan later on to replace my 6" with an 8"

• Like 2