NEW Soil recipe! - This with GROW REVIEW (ORGANinc's take)

• 2 weeks later...

And blast off, from 7am in less that 50 minutes, the plants will be going to sleep for 12 hours after virtually 24 hours, I had the time set to 20 hours on, and would always interrupt them earlier and switch on the lights. I was doing this because the plants on the far left and right. Animal Cookies and Serbert crasher were showing heavy pre-flowering sign. That leaves me a tad bit worried how they will adjust now going to 12/12, they may have been triggered from when they were still outside, but anyways, lets see what happens. 

After the transplant the following was watered in on 2 separate occasions. 

- Enzymes from dirty hands

- Kelpak half dose

- Microbes 

- EPIC 5:2

- Aminos 

Then about a week ago the top dress was added to each pot

- Roughly 1 tsp SEED sprouted&dried mix(red adzuki bean,soybean, barley and mung) blended finely

- 1/2 tsp Gypsum

- 1/4 tsp Calcitic lime

- 1 tsp bonemeal

- 1/2 tsp zeolite&rockdust

- 1/4 tsp kelp meal

- 1 tsp insect frass

Then covered that with about a 1 1/2 cups of worms casting. Planted cover crops, mostly mixed lettuce, baby cabbage, gem lettuce. 

IMG_5453.jpg

• Like 4
  • Fire! 1

8 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

I am quite impressed with the terps coming off the Jelly Breath. How is she doing outside?

To be honest I was feeling the exact same way, and it is growing very well, it looked like a lanky plant but while she is flowering, she is stacking superbly and frosty, Mine is very jelly, first thing that comes to mind is sweets, maybe the breath will come in later or during the smoke. Ill take pics today.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ORGANinc. said:

To be honest I was feeling the exact same way, and it is growing very well, it looked like a lanky plant but while she is flowering, she is stacking superbly and frosty, Mine is very jelly, first thing that comes to mind is sweets, maybe the breath will come in later or during the smoke. Ill take pics today.

Definitely Jelly

Hello garden folk, we are in week 3 of flower with the indoor plants in the soil. The stretch should be settling now. I tried to manage the plants as best I could given the situation, the GG#4 is a standout plant. She is the only plant grown from seed, and is stretching insanely even after all the topping she received. 

Other plants were obviously all trained and kept in check. Possibly too much, but anyway, the canopy is manageable. Removed the hanging fan as the plants were creeping towards the fan blades, added another clip on fan and some fresh air being pushed in near the bottom corner there.

And that's about all to report. on to the next couple. 

Order from left to right - Animal Cookies ; GG#4 ; Quattro Kush ; Sherbet Crasher

IMG_5987.thumb.jpg.ea96e89f624e8194f2f92eadbbe8c73a.jpgIMG_5993.thumb.jpg.d4ece8e138f8f8c11c4d725fe09d9428.jpgIMG_5980.thumb.jpg.378f244f78ac2cc5695aadc266c124d0.jpg

IMG_6002.jpg

IMG_5998.jpg

IMG_5996.jpg

IMG_5994.jpg

Edited by ORGANinc.
  • Like 5
  • Fire! 1

2 hours ago, ORGANinc. said:

Correct, very stretchy. Not my favorite trait if I'm completely honest.

Stretchy plants are a pain to work with, internodal spacing the size of ones hand. Let's see how it turns out though.

Edited by Ill_Evan
PsyCLown can't spell good
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Here we are with week 4...

Some developments, the plants are still stretching. Now the tallest plant is 25cm away from the light, which is the GG#4, others are well clear but canopy isn't the cleanest or best managed but its what you get when growing different strains.

Quattro kush is putting on some bulky flower and bringing a beautiful purple tinge to the bud on the inside. The rest seem well on their way.

Then the Sherbet crasher, I honestly think the universe doesn't like this plant. She had been suffering overwatering from the blumat and the water was coming out only 1 of the 3 drippers to make matters worse, reset it completely and it should be running fine now. However stupid shit like that will ruin the whole plant fucking up the most important part of flowering... anyway. 

That's all for now.

IMG_6092.jpg

IMG_6090.jpg

• Fire! 2

10 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

My sherb crasher is also not the best. And it smells like nothing. Very disappointed.

Ya well, that's how it goes, I've got clones of the Qk and the GG#4, im happy with both so far, animal cookies is also looking decent, but apparently not such a dense finished bud.

1 hour ago, ORGANinc. said:

Ya well, that's how it goes, I've got clones of the Qk and the GG#4, im happy with both so far, animal cookies is also looking decent, but apparently not such a dense finished bud.

We will see. Density is not always the only indication of good quality bud. I am finishing my animal cookies in the greenhouse so it should make a difference. But the QK she is a winner. How many clones of the QK do you have? Are you willing to share? With me?

Edited by SkunkPharm
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

We will see. Density is not always the only indication of good quality bud. I am finishing my animal cookies in the greenhouse so it should make a difference. But the QK she is a winner. How many clones of the QK do you have? Are you willing to share? With me?

I’ve got 1, you can please have it 👍🏻 You need to come collect many stuff here anyway 🔥 I’ll come get a few cuttings soon again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Week 5 complete, all the girls are doing pretty well except obviously the sherbet crasher which has even more new developments due to overwatering, the blumat for her has been disconnected as she needed a full dry down. No water for 3 days now and she is still wet, also a very isolated infection of what seems to be the same black aphid taking opportunity on the very specific clawing leaves. Over watering, the real mother of all fuck ups. she got pyrolled very carefully, and i'm confident we will be able to snap her back to life.

Otherwise, GG#4 is looking promising, nice sativa structure to the bud. Some sweet some fuel, Quattro kush is just mooi AF, Animal Cookies smells like rotten something, the most weird smelling plant i've grown to date, but putting on some flower.

And thats all, they just getting water.

326EC8FC-1AE6-42F4-B988-E0BC2CE019A7.jpeg

E820D3C1-2BDD-4388-ACB3-7E3A7A182ACB.jpeg

8DEE2B9E-556C-4E0D-AADD-833EBE955B03.jpeg

B2BE037E-8061-4435-AF85-94E55417E26C.jpeg

9981022B-A4BE-4E2A-9B58-63F870F69E25.jpeg

6B6E8753-440F-43F0-B39D-DF288B67052C.jpeg

1CCA1C2A-48B2-435E-84A3-F00BBBC3F6F2.jpeg

630E0C66-50BC-42B7-B09B-1CDE135C8068.jpeg

29BF85A1-689B-401C-8355-F86937D24B87.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Fire! 2