Biltong & Budz genetics

Martin7318

• 1 year later...

Take this from a rookie that learned the hard way in the last couple of years. Do not buy seeds from seedbanks that have a non germination policy. They do not want to take responsibility for buying redundant bulk stock from resellers. They do not give a shit about their customers. Its all about swinging the stuff for a quick buck. President Seeds, Simba Seeds and Biltong & Budz are some of the ones that come to mind. There are many others like them. Rather support guys like Overgrow who listens to their customer's feedback and goes out of their way to retain their client base. I will keep on giving credit where credit is due. Peace✌️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GreenGalaxyFarm said:

i remember something like that yes bought some dinafem critical + seeds, the auto version arrived and nothing germinated

They were the only people at the time that sold Dinafem, I had the Deep Sweet Grapefruit. Was fortunate to have just one seed germinate which at the time was all I needed 😆

• Like 1

valid point, have you grown any of the bnb genetic strains, the blackberry moonrocks im most excited about its claimed to go as high as 33 percent thc not that im always smoking for the highest thc but fuck id rather smoke a few 33 percents than spend the day chain smoking, starting to affect my lungs. ever notice how dirty a bong gets even the part after water has filtered gets dirty what doesnt that do to you health in the long run

anyway on topic expecting order to be delivered on monday will leave in water for the night and bury them in jiffy pellets after that

spend the last few days popping bagseed in an attempt to dial in the temp and rh of the dome lol want that 100 percent germ rate

but as @Weskushhas warned these seeds probably arnt all gonna pop so heres to hoping for atleast 1 of ea strain to pop all i need

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GreenGalaxyFarm said:

valid point, have you grown any of the bnb genetic strains, the blackberry moonrocks im most excited about its claimed to go as high as 33 percent thc not that im always smoking for the highest thc but fuck id rather smoke a few 33 percents than spend the day chain smoking, starting to affect my lungs. ever notice how dirty a bong gets even the part after water has filtered gets dirty what doesnt that do to you health in the long run

anyway on topic expecting order to be delivered on monday will leave in water for the night and bury them in jiffy pellets after that

spend the last few days popping bagseed in an attempt to dial in the temp and rh of the dome lol want that 100 percent germ rate

but as @Weskushhas warned these seeds probably arnt all gonna pop so heres to hoping for atleast 1 of ea strain to pop all i need

Yes my first grows was their autos and fems. My favorite was Grand Daddy Purple Fast and white widow auto(had a guava taste to it) 

• Like 1

Think about 5 from 7 beans this was also the start of my growing journey so I wasn't as careful now. But just document your germination process with pics and notes and send that to BnB if you have any issues. Things go wrong even with higher priced genetics. 

• Like 1

Was one of my favorite smokes from a local private club in 2021.

I'm sure it will be available, there are others that stock it as well. 

I briefly met Arjan last year at the expo and Cape Cannabis Cup he seems very easy going. I believe he will be here again this year for the cup. 

• Like 2