New grow platinum punch/pancake stompers rdwc

greenkush

22 hours ago, Golden-Goose said:

You are a lucky man then. My first few years of growing were free of just about every pest or fungal problem. Those days are long gone unfortunately.

Been growing for close to 20 years on and off. First time I mold and PM was last year. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, greenkush said:

Been growing for close to 20 years on and off. First time I mold and PM was last year. 

If you don't mind me asking are you only talking about just growing indoors on and off the past 20 years ?

edit: I ask because if you're talking about outdoors with no PM issues I could really use some tips 😂

Edited by Khakibos

1 hour ago, Khakibos said:

If you don't mind me asking are you only talking about just growing indoors on and off the past 20 years ?

edit: I ask because if you're talking about outdoors with no PM issues I could really use some tips 😂

I never grow outdoors so yeah can’t help you there, but maybe PM resistant strains and Sulphur spray.

• Like 2

I also use Anngro, and I love the stuff. I can see a clear difference after using it. Each to their own I suppose.
Your plants are looking good, and I'm keen to see how they finish up.
You use it as a foliar and if so, with what else added?

Or how do you use it, for interest sake?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

On 12/2/2021 at 4:38 PM, Golden-Goose said:

Exactly that.

I'm not sure how Greenkush feels about this discussion on his thread.

Apologies if I have derailed your thread bro.

All good, discuss away. I’ve seen that stuff a few times, might try it on the next run. The cibusil I’ve seen make a difference, branches are much sturdier and such. 

• Like 3

I've got a room full of cookie crosses I'm trying out. Decided to give them a bash after the old vs new debate on this forum.

The tropicanna punch's have stayed low and squat, kind of like an umbrella. There are 14 of them in total. The 2 other strains are dirty banana and beach wedding. I decided to do an experiment with the comcat. So I separated the TP's from the others, and only gave them the comcat. Let's see if it improves stretch on them and helps them to catch up in height. Oh... I flipped them on Saturday, so just in time for the stretch.

• Like 2

On 12/2/2021 at 4:19 PM, Golden-Goose said:

I'm not a huge fan of spraying anything. So I do a soil drench. I mix it with Cibusil, and will add comcat as well on upcoming run.

Have you used Comcat before and if so, how did you find it?

I assume you used it in veg, or in flower as well and what dose (ml per L) did you mix it at for interest sake and how often did you apply?

6 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

Have you used Comcat before and if so, how did you find it?

I assume you used it in veg, or in flower as well and what dose (ml per L) did you mix it at for interest sake and how often did you apply?

Using it at the moment on a batch of Tropicana Punch. They stayed very short, so I separated them from the other girls and started dosing at flip. Then again at 2 weeks into flip, and the last time at 4 weeks. They missed their dose midway through veg, but that was because I didn't have comcat at that point.

I have noticed that immediately after application, I get some nice stretch but then it reverts back to normal growth pattern. I picked this up after the first application but then it was confirmed at the second application. So be wary of using it on very stretchy plants.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...