Seed Bank Purchased Clones

Chtzb4st

High 420Buds, 

So I've never done a grow diary before or even a personal one for that matter 😂

So bear with me...

I joined the discussion in the clone topic and the seed was planted by a fellow member to make a diary using clones I purchased from GSR.

So, I received them on Saturday 14th August, and I must compliment the bank on their excellent customer service. Their communication throughout the purchasing process and advice was great catering to a proper newbie + amateur home grower. 

Enough talk, here they are as packaged 14 Aug 21. 😁

Clones (genetics): 

3 X Terple (In House)

1 X Tally Man (Oni Seed)

Screenshot_20210817-200029_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210817-200035_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210817-200001_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Chtzb4st
Pics Added
  • Like 5
  • Wow 1
  • Fire! 1

18 August 21 

Transplanted into 21 L pots with Coco and Perlite 75/25 mix. Used half strength synthetic feed - GT Hydro Nutriplex 

3 Fabric pots - Terple

1 Air pot - Tally Man

First pic on the day received - 14.8.21

Second pic after cuttings have had 2 days in their new home. Droopy medium still moist - 16.8.21

Third pic starting to perk up - 17.8.21

Screenshot_20210818-100146_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210818-095917_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210818-095944_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Chtzb4st
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

excited to see what you do with them and how they turn out brother 😁 

bound to be something good from what I've heard!

Thanks @Naughty.Psychonaut

Knowing you heard good things, you getting me more excited about this grow😁

First clones, so proper dunno what to expect. 

The Terples are settling in very well in their new home, looking perky, bright & green almost plastic - I love it! 

The Tally Man seems to be a bit slower to adapt, not looking as happy as the terples. Guessing it's possibly due to the airpot vs material grow bags - Faster moisture loss OR the genetics🤷🏻‍♂️

So i went ahead and did another diluted feed last night. Will see of anythings changed this eve 🤞🏼

• Like 2

22.8.2021 - Update: One week later

Ladies have had their first foliar spray (Nutriplex/Nutrigold) earlier today.

Removed a couple of the lower leaves and small growth on some of them - It was too close to the medium, they looked healthy enough to take it so I went ahead. 

Tally Man seems to be getting there slow but surely, just not popping green like the terples in person. Positive is new growth showing up, so will keep on taking it slow n steady with the feeding. 

Otherwise, 1 week down and so far so good😁 Now, jhst gotta hope it stays that way🤞🏼

Clones Week 1T - 20210822.jpg

Clones Week 1S - 20210822.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2021 at 9:08 PM, GGG said:

Nice and healthy looking , are you going to top them to get more budsites ?

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

Thanks bud🙏🏼, honestly haven't thought that far ahead.

Usually I do some LST, & try to spread the canopy mainly because I was using a smaller tent. This grow, I want to get them to 1meter or so and see what happens. 

Would you suggest topping this case? 

They still in veg and grew a little more since Tuesday, will probly flip them tomorrow😁

On 8/31/2021 at 10:05 PM, PsyCLown said:

They're growing nicely! I feel training is certainly needed on a lot of the in house strains as they get very stretchy.
Yield will be affected negatively I feel without proper training to try keep the canopy flatish.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks man🙏🏼

The level of care given to these ladies were definitely impacted by starting this diary - Thanks for the motivation@PsyCLown 😁

I've seen some of your in house beauties (wpw) on the forum, so appreciate the advice. Will revisit your grow diaries for sure, double check which methods you've used🙌🏽

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chtzb4st said:

Thanks man🙏🏼

The level of care given to these ladies were definitely impacted by starting this diary - Thanks for the motivation@PsyCLown 😁

I've seen some of your in house beauties (wpw) on the forum, so appreciate the advice. Will revisit your grow diaries for sure, double check which methods you've used🙌🏽

You can't go wrong to take some guidance from @PsyCLown 

That man knows his shit and is always willing to help, guide and share. 

Depending on whether you want a bush (topped plant) or a Christmas tree (untopped plant) it's up to you. 

By topping you will definitely increase budsites, level out the canopy and increase yield.

Good luck on your grow man.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks bud, honestly haven't thought that far ahead.
Usually I do some LST, & try to spread the canopy mainly because I was using a smaller tent. This grow, I want to get them to 1meter or so and see what happens. 
Would you suggest topping this case? 
They still in veg and grew a little more since Tuesday, will probly flip them tomorrow
I would def top them or scrog them , usually the lower budsites turn out to be popcorn buds. I top and scrog together it ups my yield .

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Howzit. From my experience, by topping once at the main stem then another top on the first node from both off shoots, the result is a sturdy, bushy plant with 4 fat, main colas and some medium/large secondary colas. Anything more will enhance budsites but reduce bud size. This is from my experience though so feel free to experiment yourself✌️

IMG_5529.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/4/2021 at 4:27 PM, John Stonedwell said:

You can't go wrong to take some guidance from @PsyCLown 

That man knows his shit and is always willing to help, guide and share. 

Depending on whether you want a bush (topped plant) or a Christmas tree (untopped plant) it's up to you. 

By topping you will definitely increase budsites, level out the canopy and increase yield.

Good luck on your grow man.

Thanks for the tips and comment @John Stonedwell , should've popped back into the forum sooner. I flipped to flower and hadn't topped at all - So now I'm just gonna have to do the Xmas tree this time around. 

Need to top next time for sure...

• Like 1

On 9/4/2021 at 5:47 PM, GGG said:

I would def top them or scrog them , usually the lower budsites turn out to be popcorn buds. I top and scrog together it ups my yield .

Thanks for the advice @GGG🙏🏼

Definitely need to also up my game on the scrog. I have a net, but haven't ever got it right. Life got busy, and I freaking neglected the forum now I'm gonna have to pay the price of lower yield.

Flipped to flower it's been almost 3 weeks. 

On 9/4/2021 at 10:39 PM, Weskush said:

Howzit. From my experience, by topping once at the main stem then another top on the first node from both off shoots, the result is a sturdy, bushy plant with 4 fat, main colas and some medium/large secondary colas. Anything more will enhance budsites but reduce bud size. This is from my experience though so feel free to experiment yourself✌️

IMG_5529.jpg

Howzit, yoh that looks solid @Weskush, inspired and sad I didn't freaking top after your guys advice. It's too late for these ladies, but I have 2 smaller ladies - OG Cheese and Wedding Cake currently vegging. Will try your method on them, let the experimenting begin - Well in a couple weeks 😁

• Like 1

20 September 21 

Week 3

Airpot = Talliman (Oni)

Fabric pots = Terple (In house) 

Current state of the Clones - They do need some love, plan is to spend time with them tomorrow❤

@PsyCLown can see what you mean now about these in house needing training. Some of the branches are spreading out quite wide and drooping already, without bud 🤦‍♂️

Will see what I can salvage otherwise just gonna snip the outliers away.

Didn't get to the goal of +1m, which is maybe not a bad thing considering I didn't train. So next grow will be vegged longer and trained harder haha 

20210920_213600.jpg

20210920_213733.jpg

20210920_213521.jpg

Edited by Chtzb4st
  • Like 3

Nice, see how they're doing when the lights are back on - the should have started pointing upwards towards the light again and then as they grow you can continue to adjust your training to ensure a nice flat canopy to help ensure most of the bud gets the same amount of light and strength of light (PPFD).

After the stretch, then you can likely remove the training stuff if need be, won't cause harm to keep it in place until harvest either though.

You may need to stake or use something to help support the branches from the weight of the bud.

• Thanks 1