Jump to content

Yellowing and Clawing


Hooper
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Hooper said:

gave a dose of ecobuzz multigrow yesterday 5ml to 5lt. Any thoughts?

cff0ae67-3d58-49e4-9669-648d003661db.jpg

22e8e6d0-59b2-4b21-8e26-224c5913b495.jpg

ebf050c1-76b2-4e30-885e-8493af425252.jpg

what's up Hooper, 

the way they curling there seems to be more canoeing and only little bit of clawing. 

The two differ a bit in that the canoeing is a signal of either heat and/or low RH stress or the onset of Magnesium deficiency. Clawing will begin in the early stages of Nitrogen toxicity.

You got bit of both aswell as slight discoloration on the leaves.

I haven't used any ecobuz products, had a quick look at the multigrow and I see 5ml product to 5L water is recommended dose, so that shouldn't be the problem.

First two questions I have for you, you got a ph pen? You got a ppm pen? Can help us a lot right now.

If not, you gona have to tell us more. Cause it may be heat stress, what are your temps mornings, noons and nights? What medium? What feeding regime? What foliar regime? You got other plants of same genetics growing there aswell? 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My answer is a bit different, where I see over watering issues and the clawing you see doesn't phase me in the slightest... 

Nitrogen tox is accompanied by dark green leaves and a hectic claw on all the tips. 

I'd let her dry out a bit and and not let her sit in any runoff water. 

Otherwise you have a happy plant man

Maybe slight MG deficiency on that leaf, add some magnesium to your next feed. Or do a Epsom foliar if you want... Both will help

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is one of those fertilizers.. they do all perfect 😂 Page itself recommends to use it as foilar feed.. the content of the product

 

  • MULTIGRO contains nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, sulphur, magnesium, iron, copper, zinc, manganese, boron and molybdenum.

Is very much open to all possible fuckups.. i don't think is magnesium.. as the product he gave contains it. Ph might be bye bye.. I would suggest to flush the stuff out and use a proper cannabis fertilizer.. where you know what ratio of NPK you actually give the plant. They don't even give any ratio on the website, what is inside but not how much of each.. this fertilizer is a no go zone for Cannabis.. to much guessing involved 😂 my 5 cent to the issue

Edited by Prom
typo.. has more ^^
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

what's up Hooper, 

the way they curling there seems to be more canoeing and only little bit of clawing. 

The two differ a bit in that the canoeing is a signal of either heat and/or low RH stress or the onset of Magnesium deficiency. Clawing will begin in the early stages of Nitrogen toxicity.

You got bit of both aswell as slight discoloration on the leaves.

I haven't used any ecobuz products, had a quick look at the multigrow and I see 5ml product to 5L water is recommended dose, so that shouldn't be the problem.

First two questions I have for you, you got a ph pen? You got a ppm pen? Can help us a lot right now.

If not, you gona have to tell us more. Cause it may be heat stress, what are your temps mornings, noons and nights? What medium? What feeding regime? What foliar regime? You got other plants of same genetics growing there aswell? 

i did lower my light, so leaning towards heat stress

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CreX said:

My answer is a bit different, where I see over watering issues and the clawing you see doesn't phase me in the slightest... 

Nitrogen tox is accompanied by dark green leaves and a hectic claw on all the tips. 

I'd let her dry out a bit and and not let her sit in any runoff water. 

Otherwise you have a happy plant man

Maybe slight MG deficiency on that leaf, add some magnesium to your next feed. Or do a Epsom foliar if you want... Both will help

completely agree. no more watering till it needs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Prom said:

Is one of those fertilizers.. they do all perfect 😂 Page itself recommends to use it as foilar feed.. the content of the product

 

  • MULTIGRO contains nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, sulphur, magnesium, iron, copper, zinc, manganese, boron and molybdenum.

Is very much open to all possible fuckups.. i don't think is magnesium.. as the product he gave contains it. Ph might be bye bye.. I would suggest to flush the stuff out and use a proper cannabis fertilizer.. where you know what ratio of NPK you actually give the plant. They don't even give any ratio on the website, what is inside but not how much of each.. this fertilizer is a no go zone for Cannabis.. to much guessing involved 😂 my 5 cent to the issue

i used freedom farms classic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Hooper

let her dry out is best yeah but once you go to water you need to know what to give.

got those pens? ph and ppm?

if it's ph, giving epsom will not help.

you don't wana risk high ppm being the cause of this then you add more ppm and make the problem worse. 

if it's neither of the two, your ph in check and ppm where it needs to be, only then you can for sure say the plant needs or could do with anything. ortherwise like mr prom said, tooo much guessing... testing your medium will only help 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

@Hooper

let her dry out is best yeah but once you go to water you need to know what to give.

got those pens? ph and ppm?

if it's ph, giving epsom will not help.

you don't wana risk high ppm being the cause of this then you add more ppm and make the problem worse. 

if it's neither of the two, your ph in check and ppm where it needs to be, only then you can for sure say the plant needs or could do with anything. ortherwise like mr prom said, tooo much guessing... testing your medium will only help 

i've been using the ph test kit from terra aquatica

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Prom said:

Is one of those fertilizers.. they do all perfect 😂 Page itself recommends to use it as foilar feed.. the content of the product

 

  • MULTIGRO contains nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, sulphur, magnesium, iron, copper, zinc, manganese, boron and molybdenum.

Is very much open to all possible fuckups.. i don't think is magnesium.. as the product he gave contains it. Ph might be bye bye.. I would suggest to flush the stuff out and use a proper cannabis fertilizer.. where you know what ratio of NPK you actually give the plant. They don't even give any ratio on the website, what is inside but not how much of each.. this fertilizer is a no go zone for Cannabis.. to much guessing involved 😂 my 5 cent to the issue

As stated here, get a better nutrient pack, you most likely have a slight lockout or even incorrect doses of each part needed, as that nutrient isn't good. Not for for this at least, maybe your carrots and peas, haha.

Great advice here tho.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...