Everywhere scam on CBD products

If it is seeds or final products, get them tested!!!!! I try for over a year to get medical seeds... smaller then 1% THC. Haven't found any yet! 

Last I contacted.. send me a lab report showing over 15% THC and 0.06% CBD... and they sell that as Medical seeds... SCAMs are more likely then you getting the seeds you order. Be aware of that!!!

If somebody has a tested clone.. I would be very very interested to get a cut.. still looking to help 2 epilepsy patients. Can call them self CBD Depo or The Cannabis Family Seeds.. they sell NOT medical grade seeds!!!!!! Their products MUST get tested before you can be sure that you get what you pay for.

Very pissed of with this false advertising and selling junk as medicine. Wasting my time is one thing.. wasting the time of people having serious health issues a different story. 

This one is for all the SCAMMERS 🖕

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

Is a very bad wake up, when you get taken in by cops... CBD is legal in most countries.. THC isn't. The medical bottle you fly with can get you to jail in worst case. A Dutch friend left his CBD bottle here and didn't flew with it to Germany. He didn't trust the content.. I thought he is a bit overly careful.. but after my experiences now.. he actually was spot on to not take that risk. The SCAMMERS think there is no easy way to test what they sell... but these days you get a test for 120 Rand.. shouldn't be to much to test what you carry with you or you consume. 

I have no shares in this or make a gain.. but I very much recommend to get your material tested.. at least you know what you consume these days. You will most likely be surprised how little CBD is actually in the product. Lying to sell your product becomes a bit a nasty habit today.. profit at all cost.. not a world i enjoy living in.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Prom said:

Is a very bad wake up, when you get taken in by cops... CBD is legal in most countries.. THC isn't. The medical bottle you fly with can get you to jail in worst case. A Dutch friend left his CBD bottle here and didn't flew with it to Germany. He didn't trust the content.. I thought he is a bit overly careful.. but after my experiences now.. he actually was spot on to not take that risk. The SCAMMERS think there is no easy way to test what they sell... but these days you get a test for 120 Rand.. shouldn't be to much to test what you carry with you or you consume. 

I have no shares in this or make a gain.. but I very much recommend to get your material tested.. at least you know what you consume these days. You will most likely be surprised how little CBD is actually in the product. Lying to sell your product becomes a bit a nasty habit today.. profit at all cost.. not a world i enjoy living in.

This is part of the reason why we grow though, to know where our shit comes from and to have a better idea as to what it actually is.

Although getting your stuff tested is still a good idea, especially if you require a CBD specific strain / extract.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

If you take CBD for medical reasons... I would highly recommend to get it tested and compare with what the packaging of the bottle tells you. 

Would be cool to list the results, so others get a better idea what is real and what is fake. If you got your medical CBD product tested.. you are not the producer of the stuff.. just a worried consumer.. please post ^^

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a legit brand that you would recommend regarding full spectrum CBD drops? 

Hi @Weskush, I have just started selling a range of locally produced CBD products that I am totally behind and believe in. I have been searching for a supplier halfheartedly for months. Met up with the owner and he is legit, honest, and can also provide the paperwork/analysis if need be. I have not loaded them to my website as yet, but have stock of tinctures, oils, salves and serums.  I have had good feedback from the people that have already bought from me. If you still interested drop me a message and I will send you a pricelist.

@prom

Sorry for your experience and it would piss me off too, especially for medical reasons and today we have all the tools and technology to test. But its also the reason why I like to know the people I buy/work or deal with as you can never know people too well even if they are a pastor or priest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Be carefull of cbd products that are locally made . While there are guys out there doing it properly there are also a lot of people that are doing it really badly . 

The laws state that per serving no more than 20mg with no more than 600mg per bottle/packet . Anything over this needs a doctor's prescription.  People also don't realize that you can only use cbd isolate that has been approved by SAPRA and imported with all its paperwork from the UK.  Any cbd that is extracted locally be it distilate,  isolate etc is techniquly illegal to use in products as its not SAPRA registered even if it's under the legal 0.3% thc  .

While the little CBD producers are really not going to be gone after by SAPRA unless someone has a really bad reaction and an investigation is launched , it's still worth bearing in mind when deciding on a product . 

I have lab tested a large number of local products and the majority of the "full spectrum" contain large amounts of thc . 

If you looking for a good broad spectrum CBD have a look at Madisons Botanicals . They are made from locally produced cbd and contain 0.2% thc and I have seen there COA and have had them nafs tested . In the end of the day though due to the cbd used techniquely they still an illegal product in SAPRA's eyes 

Edited by Green Leaf Organics
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately, there are so many scammers now. Everyone is trying to deceive each other or sell a low-quality product. I have, many times over the past few years, encountered scammers who are trying to sell some kind of grass with impurities under the guise of natural marijuana. Once I even went to the hospital with poisoning. I had to look for an excellent and honest company with high-quality products for a long time. By the way, after that incident, I stopped smoking marijuana and switched to products with THC. They can be found on https://www.tillmanstranquils.com/product-category/delta-8/. This is much better and easier than smoking marijuana. Take care of your health and be vigilant.

Edited by lauragorf
  • Like 1

Calm down, friend. Yes, there are many scammers now, but you can find high-quality seeds with as much THC and CBD as you need. I generally buy seeds every year on the official website of a best online weed dispensary. And it seems to me that I am not being deceived because when I asked to send laboratory results, I was satisfied with everything. So try to contact them, maybe they will tell you and help you. Don't worry. There are still honest people in this world, haha. Good luck to you, friend. I hope I helped you.

Edited by scottohib
  • Like 1