Spring Competition 2015 Sponsored By Below The Lion & FroggyFarm LED-Closed

420SA

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kimcarsons

#Justsaying. Whats more organic than a mineral salt. Its what the world is made up of. If you think that hydro and organic are mutually exclusive, then you've missed an important axiom of growing.

It's neck and neck at the moment for 1st and 2nd place! Voting closes Thursday 9PM so get your vote in if you haven't done so yet :poke

Should we reach a tie at the end of voting what would you guys suggest we do to break the tie? Tie Breaker Polls for 1st place...and 2nd place if need be?

Voting has closed and we have a winner!!!

Many congrats to Green Leaf Organics :-clap that 600W ballast is now officials yours! Deservedly so as well. I will be sending you a PM soon :-gthumb

In 2nd place we have OnlyTheGood... you did say that you would like to forfeit that prize should you win it. Would you still like to do that? 

Tied in 3rd place is Toby & Sir Smokealot. This prize will be finalised once OTG confirms what he would like to do. An option would be for OTG to take the 3rd prize and we'll run a tie breaker poll for 2nd place with Toby and SSA.

Would like your guys thoughts :-peace

Well done, GLO. May you have many fruitful grows with your prize. :-gthumb

Congrats to OTG for 2nd place. :-clap

If OTG is not keen on the 2nd prize or 3rd, may I suggest giving the 2nd prize to Sir Smokealot and I know Heisenberg was keen for 3rd prize?:investigating

Just a suggestion but I think all involved would be happy?

Voting has closed and we have a winner!!!

Many congrats to Green Leaf Organics :-clap that 600W ballast is now officials yours! Deservedly so as well. I will be sending you a PM soon :-gthumb

In 2nd place we have OnlyTheGood... you did say that you would like to forfeit that prize should you win it. Would you still like to do that?

Tied in 3rd place is Toby & Sir Smokealot. This prize will be finalised once OTG confirms what he would like to do. An option would be for OTG to take the 3rd prize and we'll run a tie breaker poll for 2nd place with Toby and SSA.

Would like your guys thoughts :-peace

Congratulations to @GreenLeafOrganics for winning 1st Prize and to OTG & Toby for finishing on the "podium"  Well done guys!:thumbups

Your plan for a tie-breaker sounds good! Let's see what OTG decides!:-puffin

Well done, GLO. May you have many fruitful grows with your prize. :-gthumb

Congrats to OTG for 2nd place. :-clap

If OTG is not keen on the 2nd prize or 3rd, may I suggest giving the 2nd prize to Sir Smokealot and I know Heisenberg was keen for 3rd prize?:investigating

Just a suggestion but I think all involved would be happy?

Thank you for the gesture @Toby! :-bow I see you noticed that I need better nutrients than the cheap powder mix that I'm currently using!:sillyass No doubt I really need those nutes!!!:-hairpull

Well done GLO :)

I would still like to donate my prize to the next in line, yes..

Well done to you OTG as well. You were in the running there for quite a while! Pity the 2nd prize is not for you but will be thoroughly appreciated I'm sure by the next in line

Would you like to take the 3rd prize?

Thanks Toby :-gthumb

That means SirSmokealot you take away our 2nd prize, the Nutriplex Trio and Heisenberg that 3rd prize, the 25% Discount, is yours :-gthumb :-gthumb :-gthumb:-clap :-clap :-clap

Well done chaps I will be contacting you via PM soon :-moonwalk

Many thanks to Below The Lion and FroggyFarm LED for sponsoring these great prizes

Thanks Toby :-gthumb

That means SirSmokealot you take away our 2nd prize, the Nutriplex Trio and Heisenberg that 3rd prize, the 25% Discount, is yours :-gthumb :-gthumb :-gthumb:-clap :-clap :-clap

Well done chaps I will be contacting you via PM soon :-moonwalk

Many thanks to Below The Lion and FroggyFarm LED for sponsoring these great prizes

Whoop whoop!!! :yipeeee Thank you so much guys! I'm sure those nutrients will improve my growth as I prepare for flowering! :rastabanana

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...