Adopted Indoor

BluntKnife

2 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

The colour of the leaves? Could just be strain related, if its a seed from an outdoor plant - could have been pollen from various male plants.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

@PsyCLown Yeah the leaves! its freaking me out lol i guess it could be strain related but if it was I would of expected it to present in more than 1 plant got all the seeds frtom same parcel and this is the only purple one - so perhaps its just a random trait that's showing through from an exotic parent somewhere in the gene pool? I certainly hope so, cause the progression was exceptionally fast, we talking Swazi green to plum purple in 4 days then ontop of it how it progressed and where also ring alarm bells as it started from top affecting highest fan leaves first once they changed then sugars leaves/new growth started changing - makes me lank suspect

Let's assume worst case scenario, what's the worst that could happen if It was nutrient related & i just leave it as opposed to pulling it now and drying him out to smoke?

All the plants are in the same soil too? So they're all receiving the same nutes.

Yield could be diminished if it were a nute issue, although I don't see it. Not uncommon for some plants to give colour during flower.

If you were to pull it now, you'd have lower yield and immature weed, so it could be a lot weaker.
Best to wait and let it mature, it'll probably fatten up and the potency will increase as it matures.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, CreX said:

check under the leaves, looks green and healthy to me. 

@CreXThey are yeah!, leaves are perky 'praying' towards the sun, onky thing that freaked me was i never expected a 'swazi' to go purple but like psyclown said very likely polinated by some exotic and this lil guy is showing the trait so I'm stoked, checked underneath and yeah they all good pity she's so small, the buds very resinous already but not much of it so will let it grow out and update in a few weeks 

Thanks a lot for the input guys appreciate that, 

13 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

All the plants are in the same soil too? So they're all receiving the same nutes.

Yield could be diminished if it were a nute issue, although I don't see it. Not uncommon for some plants to give colour during flower.

If you were to pull it now, you'd have lower yield and immature weed, so it could be a lot weaker.
Best to wait and let it mature, it'll probably fatten up and the potency will increase as it matures.

Yeah all in the same soil, and yeah all receiving the same which is why it didnt make sense as the other flowering guys weren't doing the same & looked healthy + what made it worse was I fed it with ground up/blended banana skins one day with these color shifts happening within a week of that so I started thinking maybe the mash was too potent but yeah seems to be coincedence - again thanks for the input gonna let it grow out

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bakstein420 said:

She does look like she is starting to reveg. When do you plan to start flowering the remaining plants? @Psylecta

@Bakstein420 I have no idea haven't noticed any single pointed leaves although the neighbouring plant next to it has a lot of 3 point leaves but its stunted so I'm not too concerned but its getting close to that time where I should keep an eye out as I'm getting daylight from 6am till 6/7pm 

But otherwise the other younglings im gonna just let them do their thing after transplanting them & train them nicely in a seperate pot, I just grow them in a tub like this for 'natural selection' its much simpler than having 20 pots less work, but must space them nicely and if u f%ck one up u f%ck them all which is why I was so paranoid in the first place lmao

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bakstein420 said:

She does look like she is starting to reveg. When do you plan to start flowering the remaining plants? @Psylecta

I forgot to mention my camera is terrible, the pic makes it look like its just leaves but trust me she's budding and they growing, I'll see if my digital works and upload a pic tomorrow its only 10mp but its got autofocus, should make all the difference