Diary Complete Strawberry Banana Cheese - First Grow (indoor)

Orcanic

23 hours ago, Ill_Evan said:

What's your nutrient feed looking like at the moment? They looking a little deficient on the Calcium/Magnesium side, but otherwise I rate they look pretty healthy. 

I do 1ml BioBizz Fish Mix per liter at the moment

I just top dressed this morning with worm castings and Calcium Magnesium Nitrate

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So about 2 days before I wanted to start flowering I saw a bit of browning on the leaves, and a day after that it looked pretty hopeless. But I flushed them and since then I've just been feeding PH'd water, no nutes, and one of them looks like normal. The other however looks stunted and I will probably end up chopping it down, or keep it in veg until my next grow's flower.

2 -3 weeks ago:

im-0083-20201002-100624.jpg

Today:

Whats-App-Image-2020-10-14-at-21-28-01.j

Edited by Orcanic
  • Sad 2

That plant on the left looks like it has Cal Mag deficiency. 

Stellar job getting them back in the game though mate. Well done! i hope your luck turns for the rest of the run!

Edited by felix2000
thinking clearer now.
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, felix2000 said:

That plant on the left looks like it has Cal Mag deficiency. 

Stellar job getting them back in the game though mate. Well done! i hope your luck turns for the rest of the run!

12 minutes ago, Scoobydoob said:

Sorry about that bud , really kak one to experience on first grow , hopefully they pull though for flower and it’s a breeze emoji120.pngemoji119.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, came close to giving up but hopefully its all relatively smooth sailing from here

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Orcanic said:

Thanks guys, came close to giving up but hopefully its all relatively smooth sailing from here

Never surrender! Learn from this experience, and use this knowledge for the next run! Finish this run strong and you will be rewarded!

Edited by felix2000
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, felix2000 said:

Never do surrender! Learn from this experience, and use this knowledge for the next run! Finish this run strong and you will be rewarded!

Yep exactly! I've already learnt so much from this grow, can't wait to see my results and see how the next grows turn out

• Like 2

On 8/17/2020 at 9:02 AM, Nibiru said:

On this point. How safe would it be directly planting a seedling that size into FF Soil? As it does have compost and some organic nutrients in? Any chance of burning the baby? 

I'd wait another 10 days - 2 weeks depending on how hot it is

• Like 1

It was so hot in CPT today that my temps got to about 28.5 in the tent, any tips for hot days? Should I turn the light down or just hope its not hot for that long?

It's has been about 24.6-25 since the start of flower (and the start of spring/summer)

But otherwise, here are some update pics :D I am using a half dose of bio bloom once a week, starting today lol

Whats-App-Image-2020-11-02-at-17-32-25.j

Whats-App-Image-2020-11-02-at-17-32-14.j

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Totemic said:

When are your lights on? For the summer months a night schedule of lights on and off during the day helps.

LOL I can't believe I didn't think of that

They are on from 8am-8pm.. Would giving them 11 hours a day for the next 12 days until their schedule has adjusted work?

On 11/2/2020 at 5:51 PM, Totemic said:

When are your lights on? For the summer months a night schedule of lights on and off during the day helps.

Great suggestion. I already use this in winter (added heat from lights to help with cold nights) and I didn't think of it for summer to take advantage of the colder nights vs days. Will be doing the same 🙂 Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I harvested a few days ago. Just wanted to thank everyone for all of their excellent advice. Will be starting x3 auto grows on the 1st of Jan :D

Here are some pics from the last few days

Whats-App-Image-2020-11-28-at-20-57-41.j

Whats-App-Image-2020-11-28-at-20-57-41-1

I gave them a wet trim and then dunked in water, left it outside in the shade for about 5 hours then moved them into the tent for a few days.

Whats-App-Image-2020-11-30-at-11-42-06.j

This was when they were freshly jarred, I burp them 2-3 times a day now and try to keep humidity at 60-65%

My yield was 53g wet, which I don't think is bad considering it being my first grow and the plant coming back from the brink of death haha

Whats-App-Image-2020-12-02-at-16-20-49.j

• Like 3
  • Fire! 1