My grow.

KLS

1 minute ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

Yasis... Sorry brother emoji20.png include the pics though. Lol
Environmental stresses play a big role, but sometimes it just happens bro.

I had 2 trees in my tent, both by Ethos Genetics, both feminized.
The Inzane in the Membrane grew really well, and so did the Black Fire - up until flower.

Both trees were treated exactly the same, like the exact f*n same bruh, and the Black Fire showed a shit ton of deficiency, toxicity and pH problems out of nowhere (yes, all 3 emoji23.png).
When I finally managed to get the tree responding again, motherf*r hermied on me.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

All good brother, and see that you just want to see more of my pictures whahaha 😉🤣

Nah, I saw too that when the mom seeds, and the mom had hermie late and bananas, then the children are likely to as well. This is my issue now.

I've got my 6 going from Nirvana now, and they are next to bloom🌿🔥

Then I'll have decent from start and no kak, hopefully. 

My system is good though, air and room wise, light is perfect distance, was my previous kak light from GG. that was a waste of money wow.

• Like 1

All good brother, and see that you just want to see more of my pictures whahaha
Nah, I saw too that when the mom seeds, and the mom had hermie late and bananas, then the children are likely to as well. This is my issue now.
I've got my 6 going from Nirvana now, and they are next to bloom
Then I'll have decent from start and no kak, hopefully. 
My system is good though, air and room wise, light is perfect distance, was my previous kak light from GG. that was a waste of money wow.

Can't help myself
But yeah you're right, if it's in the genetics, you cannot avoid it... Mxm

Damn... What light did you get?

2 minutes ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

Yep, but remember if you start adding CO2, you can then start to increase your increase maximum temperature and light intensity.

I'm normally telling guys this too🤣

Shot for being well informed and looking out for a brother, I never forget it.

• Like 1

I'm normally telling guys this too
Shot for being well informed and looking out for a brother, I never forget it.
Awe shot, you as well bro!
Some people expect night and day differences when adding CO2 to the grow and changing nothing else... But everything works together.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngAwe

Honestly I don't think I'd buy a full fixture again though... Easier to get what you want and cheaper to DIY

Oh yeah, I basically bought the parts and then built that myself, I had the frame and i felt what I got charged for what I've got, is a huge steal for me.

Everyone is different and understand that 

• Like 2

Did you guys hijack @KLS 's thread by any chance...

@KLS
Apologies, your thread was an unwilling victim, we started off on topic and then I don't know what happened

At least we got you some more visitors here
But yeah I do apologise, and look forward to seeing more of your plants.

Happy Growing!

• Like 3

695868bc9244811d0fb890470574f3ff.jpg
daa6e333793215dbcd0b60b652eac0cd.jpg

Hey guys.

This girlie seems to be sick. The leaves are clawing and the yellowing has gotten worse. Could this be a toxicity of sorts, a deficiency or pH levels needing to be altered. The other girls seem to be ok and healthy - she just hasn’t taken kindly to the transplant and the new feeding schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

some questions here.

looks like your new growth has been eaten?

and your leaves are a bit shiny, did you spray the plant with anything?

and a plant this young should not have any issues in a medium that large.

the medium does look a tad wet but not sure whats up. 

for info sake, what is your PH? do you ph?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CreX said:

thats pretty much it @StickyD420, root zone issues

but it could be ph, or rot from over watering, or hot soil

Exactly right, our sister here has also got what looks like soggy medium, and that does look like they are locked from being water logged. 

That explains the new growth being bad, as it cant feed through the roots as they are drowning.

Heavy C shape curve leaves means they are water logged too

Edited by StickyD420
  • Like 1

695868bc9244811d0fb890470574f3ff.jpg
daa6e333793215dbcd0b60b652eac0cd.jpg

Hey guys.

This girlie seems to be sick. The leaves are clawing and the yellowing has gotten worse. Could this be a toxicity of sorts, a deficiency or pH levels needing to be altered. The other girls seem to be ok and healthy - she just hasn’t taken kindly to the transplant and the new feeding schedule.

Can't argue with@StickyD420 or@CreX
Not sure what else to add, but I will say this... Yellowing leaves in Coco with that pattern, from my experience, isn't a toxicity.

I feel it's a deficiency, the tree is turning to feed off the stored food in the oldest leaves because the roots aren't doing their job properly.
Your coco has no additional nutritional amendments as well, so the tree can't turn to those either.

I must ask though... Its been 3 days since your last update (the retransplant)... I'm assuming you watered after the transplant... So what I want to ask is, did you water the medium again? The one that has the problem tree...

My normal advice would be to flush with pH'd water until a normal ppm and pH range is achieved, and then continue as per normal after 2 or 3 days, but your medium looks soaked already just below the top layer, so what I would suggest for you specifically is to let the medium dry out a bit and see if she responds any better, then feed her with 1/2 strength nutes when it's due, slowly increasing again as to not shock the root zone once more.

It's odd that just that one tree decided that your treatment is unfair but it's happened to me also so no biggy.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

some questions here.
looks like your new growth has been eaten?
and your leaves are a bit shiny, did you spray the plant with anything?
and a plant this young should not have any issues in a medium that large.
the medium does look a tad wet but not sure whats up. 
for info sake, what is your PH? do you ph?

My pH is between 5.8 to 6 but the last feed was a bit higher so I figured it most probably is a pH problem

• Like 1